When is the "national" event?

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the national event around the same time every year? Is it always in the same place? How many cars show up, etc. Tell me a bit about it. If you want to tell me more by phone rather than writing out your answer, feel free to call me (443) 829-9320. I am on Eastern Standard Time (Maryland). Call me any time from 9:00 - 9:00. Look forward to hearing from you all.:)

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeremy
The Viper Owners Invitationl VOI's are the best. 2008 would be the next one. My personal opion think it will be held in Detroit . If they have it, make sure you make plans to go it is the best. In 06 it was in Vegas, there was about 600 Vipers there. I don't rember how much sleep I got but I know it wasn't much. They usually have scenic rides one day for half the vipers , and track day for the other half and switch for the next day. Make sure you go on the track it is sooo coool you feel like signing autographs afterwards. LOL an awsome experience. You will meet so many people and they all drive Vipers. IF you go next year don't forget to say YELLOH. RICK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21