Where can I buy an 04 Dodge Truck at Invoice?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you thought about calling Tom Sessions??

And the new diesel trucks are all **. Even before - it's a VERY good option to have.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Be sure and get a red one to match your Viper. We can then paint your trailer red and you are set!

It sounds like your "sponsor" has stepped up to the plate for another season of racing!

Good luck with your search.

Newt

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Frank is a great guy, but I will disagree politely with him on this issue, and don't even consider a Diesel without the ** option. I pull around a 30Ft two car trailer with ease and the fuel mileage is exceptional( I have a 6 spd ). In virtually all cases , unless you are using a gooseneck, you should only need a 3/4 ton, as there is virtually no difference , between it and a 1 ton single axle. We were #2 in the Nation as a Dealership, in 03, and it is almost all based on trucks. We keep an enormous inventory, though most are 4x4s, and that is what got Bob Woodhouse's name out ,all over the country.The Montana farm boy was always in love with Diesels, and we were one of the first Dealers in the country to install ATS Turbo systems prior to the factory picking up on this. Give me a call and I would be happy to discuss your options.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep
1-800-889-1893

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21