Where to buy headgaskets Gen II ??

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge dealer says upper gasket set not readily avail> Anyone got a set for sale? or even just the head gaskets? What thickness is the factory headgasket?

Does Cometic have a full upper engine set? are the Cometic gaskets good? what thickness do they come in? Maybe Tator has a whole bunch on the shelf or JonB:)

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have Cometic and the factory gaskets on the shelf if you get in a bind.

310-841-6996

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dodge dealer says upper gasket set not readily avail> Anyone got a set for sale? or even just the head gaskets? What thickness is the factory headgasket?

Does Cometic have a full upper engine set? are the Cometic gaskets good? what thickness do they come in? Maybe Tator has a whole bunch on the shelf or JonB:)

LOL, didnt we already go over this on sunday?

Cometic gaskets are excellent. Personally, I like them better than the OEM MLS head gaskets. They do not make upper end kits, only Head Gaskets and Exhaust Header Gaskets.

Cometic- Any thickness or bore they offer in 5 days or less. Have a set of 4.040/.040's on the shelf which will work just fine for you. Stock is .053, can get you a set of 4.030/.051's which are virtually identical to OEM, or a set of 4.010/.051's if you want to go a little tighter on the bore.

All other gaskets for Gen-2 and Gen-3 I keep in stock at all times.

15 minutes from your house.

Thats what I call service...?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2004Fangs