Who's going to Willow Springs??

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who\'s going to Willow Springs??

Just wondering who all is heading to Willow Springs this weekend to run with the Touring car guys...
I am leaving my snake at home and going to run a 'Vintage" E-Production MGB....Its first time on the track since 1988 (2nd place finish @ the Last Lap at Riverside")
Please try not to run me over :)
Cheers,

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to Willow Springs??

Well your in for a surprise
smile.gif
The track is at least 5 sec faster since you were there last. It's really fast now, being going to Willow for 15 years now. Have fun:

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The rumor is, that PMUM will be there on Sat with his new 2003 Porsche GT2 and So Cal Rebell will be following him in his RT/10
smile.gif

Good luck to all of you.

-Jonathan

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave, How has Willow changed? I know Buttonwillow was changed, for the worse, technically, I hear.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PMUM and I will be driving our cars up and running on street tires, he'll have his new GT2 and me the Viper, half the fun will be getting there if we don't get arrested.

Ken, BW changed the esses, no off camber OR high berms, you FLY through them, they also changed the Sunset turn into the front straight. They patched it up and squared it off. It makes the turn more difficult, lots of cars flew off there (right IMSOSLO & JoeB 01)

Ken we ever gonna see you at the track again?