Will the SRT-10 be at the LA Auto Show?

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure one way or the other whether the SRT-10 will be at the upcoming LA Auto Show?

I am very eager to see this car before buying one....

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
The GTS-R was at the Barrette-Jackson show in Scottsdale last year, so the SRT/10 may be there this year. If it's at that show you would think it would be at the LA Show.
Have you considered going to the Barrette-Jackson? It's in Scottsdale the week end of the 16-20 of January.

Regards,

2Charmed

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called a friend to see if the SRT-10 would be there and he was standing in front of a red one while I was talking to him.

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
I am arriving in Scotsdale the night of the 16th.
Hope to see you guys there. This year I reserved a electric cart. I think I wore out a pair of shoes last year.
Look for the guy in the Viper Days hat.
Roger

OP
OP
V

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony Estes:
I just called a friend to see if the SRT-10 would be there and he was standing in front of a red one while I was talking to him.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your friend was at the LA Auto Show? That's great! Thanks for the news, Tony.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom, who Tony is referring to is one of the PVO people that are there for the press and media events. I don't think the show opens to the public until tomorrow, but the press has been there all week?

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom Lover:
Steve F,
You are correct, the show opens to the public tomorrow (Saturday the 5th). I will be there!
www.laautoshow.com/hours/

2charmed,
Since I can see the SRT here, I think I'll pass on Scottsdale, but that's good to know for future reference!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a layover at LAX next Friday. Thanks for the map and WEB site. Can you tell me how long it would take from LAX to the show by cab?? I would like to try and fit it in.

Mike McGuire

OP
OP
V

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike - in Denver:

I have a layover at LAX next Friday. Thanks for the map and WEB site. Can you tell me how long it would take from LAX to the show by cab?? I would like to try and fit it in.

Mike McGuire
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, it depends on what time you get in on Friday. The show is in the downtown LA area, and so if you are trying to get up there at rush hour, your commute will be twice that in light traffic. Figure half an hour in light traffic. How long is your layover (and can you artificially extend it)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets