Woodhouse Suspension Bolt/Shim Kit and Motons

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm just starting to run AutoX with my car and am going to start messing with my alignment settings. I've heard some road racers and Comp Coupe owners talk about a suspension shim kit that provides an easier/more reliable way to set camber. After searching the internet, this is the closest thing I've found and Woodhouse sells it.

http://cart.woodhouse.com/scripts/prodView.asp?sid=5f7hr3bs8j578bv99&idProduct=207

Does anyone else make/sell the same or similar product that I should consider?

Also, on the subject of Motons---I know most people use the dual adjustable Clubsport setup for the street (M 501 052). What is the difference between this Clubsport and the double adjustable Motorsport (M 501 050)?

And what is the difference between the triple adjustable Motorsport setup for the SRT-10 (M 501 051) and the triple adjustable Comp Coupe Motorsport shocks (M 501 030)?

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bump for the weekday Woodhouse crew. Man, I need to add some negative camber to my alignment, my outer treadblocks are actually taller on the leading adge and shorter on the trailing edge on all four tires after only 3 days of AutoX.

Reaction score
Kenny,

Send me an Email with your current specs and I will give you my thoughts on what will work. I need a list of everything you have on the car suspension wise to help. We have been able to get great results with the suspension without the shim kit but it will allow alot of adjustment options.

Mark Jorgensen
[email protected]