Reaction score
....looking through the galleries, I found this shot.....and I said "wow"

I want mine to look like that!!!

Way to go Lemke and Treesnake.
Track_Day.jpg

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw one with those body mods at the VOIX. That may even be the one as it looks identical. Great looking but almost makes the car undriveable unless you are prepared to have the front knicked, bent and tore up. I was talking to the owner of that one car at the VOIX about that exact thing and he told me that while he loved the look, if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't.

I have to admit though, it does look cool.:2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The street serpent conversion is absolutely awesome...that car looks about 12 feet wide, both in the pictures and in person.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one with those body mods at the VOIX. That may even be the one as it looks identical. Great looking but almost makes the car undriveable unless you are prepared to have the front knicked, bent and tore up. I was talking to the owner of that one car at the VOIX about that exact thing and he told me that while he loved the look, if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't.

A little bit taller front tire or raising the frontend a little would take care of that. ;)

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW now offers a hydraulic system that allows you to raise and lower the front shocks....probably not cheap tho

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is only one Street Serpent Coupe. I was at VOI. You may have misunderstood me. I would do it over in a second. I almost did. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I was offered six figures and turned it down.

The front end beng low just requires a different style of street driving... not a big problem. "ILSMOQ" and some of the other guys with slammed cars know what I mean. Replacing broken or damaged front splitters... just part of the game.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW now offers a hydraulic system that allows you to raise and lower the front shocks....probably not cheap tho

The car has a brand new set of Motons on it in this photo. Literally a week old and about 50 miles on them. This photo was taken coming hard into a sharp turn, the front dipped but not nearly as bad as everyone else that was drawing sparks from scraping hard...

FWIW... I had Eibachs and caps (at VOI). There is no comparison in the ride and feel of Motons, and I am just learning how to adjust them. I liked them so much I got a second set for my "slate" coupe.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And all of us Viper owners thought WE had an issue with ground clearance!;)

Nice job treesnake!:2tu: You were parked next to me for the VOI photoshoot and I could not get over your car for the rest of the day!!:omg: That image got stuck in my head!

:D:D

Robert

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....looking through the galleries, I found this shot.....and I said "wow"

I want mine to look like that!!!

Way to go Lemke and Treesnake.
Track_Day.jpg

Well..... IF, IF, I would ever sell mine, This is the one I would get!!!! Damn, that thing looks HOT!!!

054v.jpg

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to see this car in person to really appreciate it.

It is KILLER.:2tu:

Thanks REDSNAKE. I have one last Mod. I have just about closed a deal on a "stroked" Twin Turbo. We are going to start Jan 1 at JMB performance. Already gettin' things ready...

:panic::panic::panic:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best looking SRT's around. Love that pic. Was looking at this pic and thinking that your car might look pretty sweet with the ACR paint scheme, but instead of black center, white. Hmmm...

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this one is from the mid-south gallery... i just missed this event...dang

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pictures, Guys! That coupe is for sure, a one of a kind. It is STUNNING to see in person. I wish the picture of the vert version was taken at the same angle to show the width and stance beacuse that is a great looking car as well.

I'm quite proud of these cars and I hope the owners enjoy them as much as I admire them when finished.

Jeff

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed, it is no ordinary Viper but depending on how high those 6 figures offers reached it would still be nuts.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I saw that car at Springfield last month...it had a jammer installed that same day - the car looked absolutely sick...even better than the new ACR's...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lemke's quality and service is top notch. When I add an SRT to the stable...Lemke will be the frist person I call!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth