WTB: Black triangle pieces for my door panel of my 94

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 black dash and bezel for my 94, but i need the left and ride side panel in black for hte door. The triangle thinggies on the end of the door that when you close the door are right by the dash. If anyone has one or both of these in black, pm me a price,
thanks!

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been looking for a gray 'thinngy', as you call it, for my 95 snake for sometime now... last time I spoke with Jon B at PartsRack he said he had a OEM black 'thinggy' as you describe. I think dealer cost is $70 or $80 - but, they are not in stock anymore. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
J

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon only had one side when i ordered the dash, maybe chuck would have them or the other side, ill check with him, thanx

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find anyone that has more than one set PM me. I'd like to pick up a set for my '96.

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have moulded mine and am going to start making carbon fibre ones but could also make the in fibreglass for you to paint any colour. They will be smooth and not have the soft fluffy finish
Colin
www.miniviper.com

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got round to making these in carbon fibre
7308carbon2-med.jpg

7308carbon1-med.jpg

As well as a few other bits
Colin
www.miniviper.com

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Paul Scharf Automotive. I just ordered the little black pieces that go over them from him for my 95.

He has been very helpful in me finding good used parts for my 95.

Here is his number 800-338-4002

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Neil, I was too busy in the garage to reply earlier, making more carbon bits.
Thanks for the compliment Ulysses

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[HIJACK] In case anyone didn't know, Colin makes 1/4 scale Vipers you can sit in and drive. Gas or electric. Check out his web site! [/HIJACK]

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a set of CF covers for the triangular shaped door handle thingies on a Gen I door. They cover the whole area around to the edge. I also have some other CF interior trim pieces for a Gen I. Send me an email or PM if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960