YELLOW VIPER IS COMING

VIPERTEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be old news, because I did not go back and look to see if it had already been posted. I am a Dodge Dealer in Pa. (& 03 Red SRT Owner), and I just recieved the new color charts for 05. Liste on these color charts is finaly.....VIPER RACE YELLOW..(PYR - COLOR CODE). I just listed mine on E-Bay the day after I found out....Im ordering YELLOW>>>

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The rumor has been around since 03, and sources keep hinting it will happen, but keep in mind the yellow is listed , initially for the VCA edition, which is a 2005. If you go to Dealer Connect, you will find the only colors listed and available for order are red, silver, and black. We all hope yellow will become available later in 05, but what you are seeing is based on 50 cars being produced for this very club. I , for one, hope that Marketing notes all the interest that occurs everytime yellow comes up, and they do a limited run of said in 2005.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there done that, its great to look at but it shows way way too much brake dust and other dirt! I will not own another yellow car. Also the bugs love, they seem very attracted to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang