Yet another pricing question

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I had taken my Viper by my tech today for a once over after the weekend at NJMP and to fix a leaky tire valve. A few hours later my tech calls me and says that a customer wants to sell his 2000 Steel Gray w Silver Stripes GTS ACR. The car has around 21k miles and he says it is in great condition. He was thinking of selling in the low 40's, but this actually seems low to me for this car.

Any thoughts? Is the low 40's an accurate price .... I'd buy it at that price if I had the cash, or should I tell him 45-50k?

Thanks for any guidance

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more like 34-36K....EDIT, ACR maybe a few more bucks but not ore than 40-41K

2000 is an oddball IMO

OP
OP
V

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah ... reading it, it does sound that way .... the boss says I can't have another Viper till the kitchen gets redone :)

No, I just said I would see what the going price was and I was only able to find 2 other GTS ACR's for sale and both were heavily modded to with all the track essentials .... from my brief conversation, this one is pretty much stock.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boss never said you couldn't get it. The boss said you can't get a SECOND one until there's a new kitchen (and master bath)....