Zero Altitude Flight Feedback

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good guys. Had a problem with a product, I sent it back, no questions asked, they sent me out new, and improved product.

That's good service.

Thanks,
Andrew

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wait until you see there record breaking car they are building from scratch(not a Viper).. One wild ride!!!!!!!

'01 Big Bird

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just received a 2 I.D. plate delivery(they are gorgeous), but the year was wrong. Called Randy on a Saturday and he just said keep it and another is on the way. Also had a great conversation about Viper quirks. Fantastic products and they stand behind their work. If only more businesses were run this way.......

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there has an e-mail address for ZAF. I am interested in the gauge bezel rings they sell, but they don't have them on the website. Since I am in the Middle East, I can't call and find out prices, availability, etc. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Fank

'01 Big Bird

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think they do the e-mail thing, Fank. Just give them a call at 203-469-4202. Watch your time zones!

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
They are one of the many great vendors that make up this communnity, we all know the good ones. Randy and Jack have made many parts for me and only one glitch and that was fixed faster than you can pull away from a Z06 !! :2tu:

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed, great people to deal with.
One improvement area would be a stronger web presence.