05 Yellow SRT-10 ert.

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about this 05 vert at Park Place LTD.Its advertised as Underground Racing supercharged but the guys at UG say they didnt do this car.Its a nice looking car but not knowing who put it in and tuned is a problem.Its the only viper over there and Ive done business with them before and it was satisfactory.Just wondered if anybody knew this car.Thanks.:dunno:

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it in my email but not having any luck popping it in here.Figured thats why I hadnt much response.Can be seen on ParkPlace LTD website....only viper on there.With that much work I felt somebody surely knew this car.If anybody knows how to get a link Id appreciate that.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our monthly dinner and planning meeting is next Wednesday (2/9) just down the street from them. Need someone to check it out for you and/or get the story on UG? I could swing by earlier too.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pix look nice. But are they hiding something by claiming UG did the work or do they really just not know? Sounds fishy. Have it completely checked over.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys im talking with them now.Wish it wasnt on the left coast.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of observations. It looks like a serious build since the fuel lines were done. Normally the paxton hits have the booster pumps in the engine bay.

Also there looks to be some sort of PVC system since I see new connections on the valve covers.

There also is a Roe sticker on it so Sean may have some info.

The car is awfully low so I can bet it has bottomed out a few times. I would check underneath the car to see if everything looks good. My car is running motons and not nearly as low and I run into issues with curbs, aprons etc. I would also check what suspension setup it has on it. If it is stock with new springs and spring caps, I wouldnt touch it unless you are planning to change the suspension. With that kind of power, you want a setup that works.

Thanks guys im talking with them now.Wish it wasnt on the left coast.

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yikes this cars got some serious splainin to do.The plot thickens,Seems the original owner had a silver car that was totalled....how motor got into a yeller car is some Houdini crap!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187