1998 Dodge Viper GT2

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of Bernies cars. He sells top quality Vipers. I bought my 97 GTS from him.:drive:

I'll have one of his GT2s someday (when I hit the lottery). :lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is even better than a yellow car! :omg:

Well, some yellow cars. Maybe not all....:rolleyes:

Maybe Bernie wants to trade strait up. There were 100 GTSRs made. My ACR is one of 26. Mine is more rare. He is geting a good deal.

Just sayin. :D

:rolaugh:

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't understand why Dodge didn't put big brakes on that car. I mean look at those little rear tow hooks..

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Markos car. He is the President of the Nevada region. The car is in PERFECT condition. All he ever drove it was up and down into a trailer. He has to sell some of his cars because construction has been so slow here. He has a comercial building for sale too, its the building behind the car.

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Barrett Jackson car sold for 95K all in and remember it was a no reserve auction. Buyer would have netted 10% less plus other costs. These cars are going nowhere but up in terms of long term values. The low mile 22 mile GT2 Bernie has, was bought new in Vegas never left and actually never left its climate controlled warehouse and was meticulously cared for by our anal local Viper club president and needless to say is a time capsule in perfect condition.

125K will buy you a run of the mill collectible muscle car or you can buy a classic Viper collectible where you need not worry about original engine, re paints, re bodies, matching numbers and all the other things you need to research before buying an appreciating collectible muscle car. Plus the Viper is more fun to drive and with this low mileage you can put a few careful miles on it each year, take it to shows and truly enjoy a car with a wonderful history and provenance.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in 09, Victory Motorcars had one with 12,000 miles and it sold for around $75K. They do pop up from time to time with reasonable price tags. Nice car.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that many seem to be missing about this car is that it has ONLY 22 MILES!! if you are looking for an nice viper there are plenty out there for much less $$$ but none with this kind of mileage. This is a collectors car not a daily driver. I would bet my house that in 10 years this car will be worth double whats being asked.

harley56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Barrett Jackson car sold for 95K all in and remember it was a no reserve auction. Buyer would have netted 10% less plus other costs. These cars are going nowhere but up in terms of long term values. The low mile 22 mile GT2 Bernie has, was bought new in Vegas never left and actually never left its climate controlled warehouse and was meticulously cared for by our anal local Viper club president and needless to say is a time capsule in perfect condition.

Car sold for $87,000, I was watching it happen. $95,700 listed on their site as the sales price includes the 10% commision paid by the buyer. Somebody got a great car at a great price. I sold mine to Bernie and he treated me great. I think he's trying to corner the market - lol. Bernie, still got #48?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to Marco's storage area, and got to see the car. It is a time capsule.

Bet he would even autograph the car for the next buyer.

Bernie picked up one of the best ones in the world for sure.

Marko loved and respected that Viper, and what it represented. Car was a precourser for the current ACR with functional rear wing, balanced by front down force canards.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that they're made to be driven, but there will always be collectors and I'm glad they don't drive them. Later on after most of ours are showing their age, there will still be perfect examples for future generations so they can see what a brand new Viper looks like. Also, the owners of the other 99 that are driven might want to restore theirs, and there will be a perfectly preserved Viper to use as a reference. I see it both ways.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21