2002 GTS Radiator... Discontinued?

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well Phoey..
after lasts weeks track adventure now my Radiator is starting to leak. It's not bad, but has dripped out about half a cup in the last week. I called Dodge... Discontinued, Called local Shops, Not even produced, Jegs says their Fluidyne replacement is a month out... (at least)

Any recommendations on a supplier that has availability and won't break the bank?

Thanks In Advance...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A local shop here in Indy has been doing a great job rebuilding these radiators for our members. In some cases, the are built to OEM specs while others have requested modifications within the old shell.

Indianapolis Radiator Works.
317-634-6315

Ask for Al.

phunny

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve, I was on here looking for a place to have my radiator re-cored and this. Is this still the preferred shop in the Indy area to have a radiator re-cored? Figured I could update this thread instead of making a new one. Also, where did the Indy area page go on here?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi phunny:

Former shop that we used closed a few years ago. Viper tech friend now recommends:

Paul's Auto Radiator
1251 S Tibbs
Indy

phunny

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve , spoke to them today and will be dropping the radiator off. I’ll post before and after pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7flush