2003 RT/10 Changes

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that we know the 2003 we have been following at the auto shows will not be the final version of the RT/10 that will be built... I wonder what changes will be made to the exterior. I still hope they change the rear end look a little.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Jerry. I would really like to see the rear end change ... even if they simply copied the current rear end. Also, I wish the car were a little lower. At 47.6 inches in height, the '03 Viper will not look as low and mean as the current model. That said, I am convinced I will own the '03 Viper at some point. You just can not argue with 500+ HP.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the GenIII is making a showing anywhere in the near future, I didn't catch it on its first tour? I'd love to see it in person, since in some pic's I like & in some pic's I hate it.

Dave.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jimandela, My 2000 GTS has seats with the 5-point holes already there. They are in the diagonal part of the headrest bolster. Check yours; they should be there. If not these seats are available now.
cool.gif

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have missed something. I just got my computer back online. I thought the 2003 that made the auto shows was the final version, aside from the cross-drilled rotors. I did a serach and didnt find any info. Someone please explaing what I missed, or a link to the thread dicussing this change would be fine as well. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoViper