2006 Coupe: Viper Slate Perl Boost Photos..

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm like a kid on Christmas eve. Except santa isnt bringin my present tomorrow, probably more like a week or two from now (which Im waiting patiently for... not). Bill Pemberton has simply done and OUTSTANDING Job of making this one of my favorite Viper Purchases yet !!

Here are the photos of a brand new 2006 Viper SRT-10 in Slate Pearl Coat w/ stripes, getting boosted, BEFORE I even see the thing in person. Enjoy

45962006_06190004-med.JPG

45962006_06190005-med.JPG

45962006_06190010-med.JPG

45962006_06190011-med.JPG

45962006_06190013-med.JPG

45962006_06190014-med.JPG

45962006_06190051-med.JPG

45962006_06190052-med.JPG

45962006_06190053-med.JPG

Can't wait :)

Jon

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, color kind of reminds me of sapphire/silver stripes. Mark and the guys just fixed up my Paxton SRT Ram and did a great job. Your in good hands...but you probably already knew that!! I'd be curious of the power numbers given we will have similar mods and they will likely dyno the car at the same place as my truck was.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks awesome!!!!!!
I am number 3 on the list for an 08 with Bill. Looks like I made the right choice in going with Woodhouse!!!!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, yeah I like the color combo too, but honestly I think (based solely on photos, I have never seen one in person) that these cars are slightly TOO dark. I mean it borderlines on Black in a lot of these photos. Oh well, I'll love her as much as I did my Graphite ACR :) AT least she will be quicker !! :)

Oh and yes, no black magic here, Hendricks and Joel submitted my order for an 06 coupe with H spoke wheels, Sirus and stripes. Unfortunately, later we found out that Dodge was not going to honor that order, even though we had a VON. They were only going to produce the cars that had been ordered prior to some earlier cut off, and mine was one of them thrown in the bit bucket. I thought all was lost, until I found out Bill had one on order that was NOT cancelled and identical to my original order. Bill and I did the old western shoot out at high noon, he shot a few times, I shot a few times, when it was done, we both nailed it. If I couldn’t have gotten the car through Joel (and we tried like crazy), I don’t think I could have picked a better back up guy to have bought one from then Bill P. and Woodhouse.

Can you say complete torture when I buy my 4th Viper. Unless I plan on buying 2 at once, I am going to have to pick between two great guys, and two great dealerships. Honestly though, I know which one I will pick. And they know too :)

Jon

PS. Someone as keen as Lee probably picked up that the car has 5 stars. While Bill had the exact one I wanted (H rims),the 5 star one arrived first, so I just couldnt help it, I wanted the car now, so I picked up the 5 stars. Dont despare (I didnt, lol) I ordered a set of H rims to get her looking just as I wanted her !!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats a great looking car! Be careful breaking it in, what with the blower on it and all. Its gonna be hard for you to keep your foot from going to the floor! :)

"despair"

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may look dark there but get it out in the sun light and it will be a entirely different story. I have owned many grey cars, in fact all were a shade of gray or silver, well with exception of the Viper, and each looked great in the sunlight. that color reminds me a bit of my Seal Grey 2002 911. I absolutely loved the color.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really classy looking Viper. With the very popular Paxton upgrade.

Paxton systems very easy to break in. Just keep the revs down till your first oil change, then let'er rip.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon,

Let your dad drive! He's probably less of a led foot than you are!

Cheers,

Jay K.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark Jorgensen has feed my addition once again, and sent me the most recent updates on the car's process. Thanks again to Woodhouse, Bill P. for selling me a great car, and Mark J.'s team for putting together a great package and price on my S/C setup. Interestingly enough I think of Mark as an "addiction peddler" ,he feeds my addition for speed and power :) (and at a great price).

Heres the photos:
45962006_06210023-med.JPG

45962006_06210022-med.JPG

45962006_06210021-med.JPG

45962006_06210004-med.JPG

Thanks for the compliments everyone !!

Janni, you know I would love to, but unfortunetely thats quite a drive, maybe/hopefully I can see Team Cone at a race track closer to the Mid-west?

Jon

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putnam Park in August = be there.

****, you can drive with Courtney.

I think we have some unfinished business Janni !! I mean lets face it, two years now, I have beaten you at the Auto-X for the Carolinas VCA and this year, you made it a hollow victory by claiming tire failure.

So lets finish this thing once and for all. I think its time you show me what you got on a real track? I have never ran at Putnam, but am more then happy to, and I think its been a REALLY long time since you strapped yourself to a race track. Whadda ya say Janni !!?? Rumor has it, you were something to be recon with on the track, before you put up the towel. Come back for one last round, and put this punk in his place :) **** you can even use your family comp coupe. I'd say thats a decent concession, no ? :2tu:

Courtney ? Whats this junk about Courtney? That woman calls me up I swear every time after one of the events and accuses me of taking something.. lol. 1st it was one of those timing devices, then it was not paying for a Friday run session (which I am not allowed to do anyways, because its for REAL racers, not posers like me). Nah, you can have courtney in your car... and as another concession, I'll take Henry.. he's that guy who won last year.. maybe you know him? :D

Jon

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone !! Super Excited about this one.

Hey Radta7, whens the next IL event, I think I might have the requisit merchandise to attend now :)

Jon

July 5th at Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960