2008 SRT VCA Raffle Form

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get an e-mail with the raffle form for the 2008 SRT-10. E-mail address is correct in my user CP. Are all of you not getting the e-mail either?:(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
I got my hands on the form now. Thanks for the offer.
r/Greg

Greg--Glad you got your form, I had told Kim Vogt at Viper HQ that you had not received yours either by email....so hoping it came from her? (JR Thompson/Viper HQ) Good Luck to ya~~juli

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

I downloaded it out of the VCA Members only forum. Stll nothing from Kim, but no matter I have it now. Thanks for bringing it to her attention though.

Greg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think having your email addy in your control panel will guarantee you an email from the VCA. make sure VCA headquarters has your correct email by calling their 800 number.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

I downloaded it out of the VCA Members only forum. Stll nothing from Kim, but no matter I have it now. Thanks for bringing it to her attention though.

Greg

i dont think having your email addy in your control panel will guarantee you an email from the VCA. make sure VCA headquarters has your correct email by calling their 800 number.

WHAT BIG SAID....I'd contact Viper HQ, as if you didn't get the email from Kim, then they do NOT have your correct email address....to make sure you get all the emails that we members are entitled to, I'd certainly call her up. ~juli~

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Correct. The folks at JR Thompson don't have access to the information stored in your profile here on the forum. If you're not getting email from them, you should give a call and make sure they have correct information for you in their database.

1-800-998-1110

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang