3 hour tour

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went on my first long ride yesterday since getting the car in Sept. A 3 hour (one way) trip on Ontario's busiest highway, and what a blast it is. Cruising at 120-130 kph (75-8o mph) mostly in 6th gear, and got approx 21 mpg. Other than my right leg getting a cramp in the hamstring area, it was a fun ride. The power this beast has is incredible, even in 6th. Watching the cars fade away in the rearview mirror quickly, was a treat. At times it was like they were standing still. I know you can almost see the needle move while driving in the city so I was wondering what was going to happen on the open road, and I was more than impressed with results:2tu:

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went on my first long ride yesterday since getting the car in Sept. A 3 hour (one way) trip on Ontario's busiest highway, and what a blast it is. Cruising at 120-130 kph (75-8o mph) mostly in 6th gear, and got approx 21 mpg. Other than my right leg getting a cramp in the hamstring area, it was a fun ride. The power this beast has is incredible, even in 6th. Watching the cars fade away in the rearview mirror quickly, was a treat. At times it was like they were standing still. I know you can almost see the needle move while driving in the city so I was wondering what was going to happen on the open road, and I was more than impressed with results:2tu:

Nice. 401 I bet. Was from there and move out to Calgary to follow the money. Anyway, good to hear you are enjoying the beast...Im an 03 vert. Just got out two days ago for the first time...gap in the snow storms here. Stay safe brother.:2tu:

OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welland? You have a track not too too far from where you are. Do you ever go to the one at Cayuga?

There are two, Merritville, and Gasline (Humberstone) both are dirt reacks. Never been to Cayuga, but will be there next Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang