30 Cylinders

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three V10's out for a Sunday Cruise. Lots of fun with different cars..still like my the best ;)

Attachments

• rickie, mich, pierce 1304.jpg
    rickie, mich, pierce 1304.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 195
  • rickie, mich, pierce 1300.jpg
    rickie, mich, pierce 1300.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 162
  • rickie, mich, pierce 1437.jpg
    rickie, mich, pierce 1437.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 190
  • rickie, mich, pierce 1430.jpg
    rickie, mich, pierce 1430.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 133
  • rickie, mich, pierce 1273.jpg
    rickie, mich, pierce 1273.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 174

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times Rick. Livin' the dream! I'll be living it with you shortly, barring a 11 point earthquake at CAAP. Which wouldn't surprise me, LOL

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spirited back and forth driving. No racing yet but when the time is right it'll likely be at Lime Rock or some other track

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the 1998 black Hyundai Elantra in picture number 3 drag racing the Lambo ? ... Looks like he got a jump off the line on that Lambo !!

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the snake looked the best but the other two had wicked modded exhausts that sounded better. Gotta get me a Mopar or Corsa exhaust mod

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thnx dude. wait til the vert comes out and give it another try u might like the fit better.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thnx dude. wait til the vert comes out and give it another try u might like the fit better.

Its the width across the shoulders and NOT the headroom that is an issue. I cannot turn the steering wheel with my left arm pinned up against the top of the door panel.

I am using PX90 to loose some weight., and i just bought the sweating to the oldies video workout from Richard Simmons on ebay used.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that Gallardo has been to Underground Racing as the plate indicates you would be best advised to stay clear.
He will destroy you even with their lowest level TT. A lot more than just an "exhaust".

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that Gallardo has been to Underground Racing as the plate indicates you would be best advised to stay clear.
He will destroy you even with their lowest level TT. A lot more than just an "exhaust".

That 1998 Hyndai Elantra next to him in the picture looks to have the lead according to the picture !!!

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah Bill's lambo is siiiick...its all blacked out and lowered too...looks like the batmobile. he said they just recalled the steering lines due to heat...its a $10k job but the local dealer did it free under the recall; check to see if your bull is affected jon.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like fun. I just got back from show-crashing a few local car shows this weekend. Drive around and there are almost always some kind of shows going on...roll up in the viper unannounced and watch as a mob of show attendees suddenly lose interest in the show and gravitate toward the viper...then drive away and move onto the next. :D

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh these guys were friends and we did a 40 mile run together...no car show here, I hate car shows (really boring) but sure like driving. I actually invited 20 different exotics but we were only three since i'm a last minute notice guy. still pretty impressive that the Lambo guy drove from NH and the R8 from Boston to meet in RI on a moments notice ;)

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take that Gallardo over just about anything. A dream car i will probably never own....

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A gorgeous Black R8 with aftermarket exhaust minimum jumped on my rear bumper Saturday as I turned into an intersection and he started riding close for about a 1/2 mile then I turned into the gas station I was heading to and he followed me in. The attendants and a couple of customers surrounded my car and started asking questions. He came and went unnoticed despite pulling out of the station rather agressively:D

Looks like fun. I just got back from show-crashing a few local car shows this weekend. Drive around and there are almost always some kind of shows going on...roll up in the viper unannounced and watch as a mob of show attendees suddenly lose interest in the show and gravitate toward the viper...then drive away and move onto the next. :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take that Gallardo over just about anything. A dream car i will probably never own....

There is a guy here on Long Island that just got his yellow Superlegerra back from UGR. Simply artwork.
There is just nothing, and I mean nothing that has the presence of a TT Lambo.
Start with a beautiful rare exotic (45 SL's made in yellow in the US) add 1200+ HP and you simply rule the street in every aspect.
Looks, power, crowd appeal....nothing can touch it.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the successor. The Cabrera? A decade of the G is enough for me and i really enjoyed my spyder for nearly four years, it was a 2007 model. They say the successor will be like a baby aventador. I'm thinking either verde Ithaca or viola Ophelia

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note to self. Do not race this. :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach