9-11-01 Tribute. Not viper related, but very American - Video

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This video is kind of long, but I couldn't resist passing it along.

This is one of I'm sure many 9-11-01 tributes being made around this time of year, and I normally don't post, but thought this was different. I forgot how mad I could get over that days events. There is a lot of audio at the end, the movie is not actually over until the music stops, and the forward and back arrows are not needed during normal viewing.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=6

Remember our military who shoulder the difficult tasks asked of them. :usa:

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mothers brothers sisters fathers

all under god may they rest

for in our hearts they always remain...

It's amazing how fast the times change. 3 years ago a nation was united under the most hanous of acts. We saw as a single person who had been knocked down...we WILL get up and come back even stronger. Yet today we stand divided. Nobody can agree on what exactly is the problem and the solution. Many say it is their fault yet some of our very own say it is ours. One day a year we shall be united as a single person again. We do it under the premous to honor those fallen. But why must it only be one day a year? Everyone is my brother. Everyone is my sister. 365 days a year we are family...it's about time we start acting like it.

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
I can't figure out how to get into my files to save this. Is there anyway this could be sent to me(I can get 10mb email), or to tell me how to get it off my computer(running XP with IE).
Thank you.........................glenn

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many say it is their fault yet some of our very own say it is ours.
Ever heard the saying, "You reap what you sow"? I believe that saying very strongly. I believe right now we are sowing the seeds of hatred. Time will tell. In either case, we Americans seems to be evenly split on the issue.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.

I showed this clip to all of our employees who wanted to see it last year.
The complete (100%) staff gathered up because they wanted to remember the 9/11 ...

Very touching video, expecially since it shows faces, not numbers.

I think everyone should see this one.

Lauri

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
Many say it is their fault yet some of our very own say it is ours.
Ever heard the saying, "You reap what you sow"? I believe that saying very strongly. I believe right now we are sowing the seeds of hatred. Time will tell. In either case, we Americans seems to be evenly split on the issue.

So if we disagree with the foreign policy, or percieved foreign policy of another country, we are justified in doing anything, right?
Who wants to sell me a couple of nukes? Riyadh. Islamabad. Paris. Burn baby burn.

AviP, please don't take it personal, but if we pulled out of the 'international sphere of influence', we would be condemned as being uncompassionate.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Damn all those fokkers.

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim: Thanks for your addition to the tributes. I'm sure there are many floating around. I'll quote a friend of mine's comments after viewing the first link::

"Thank you for sending me this clip and for helping me to remember that fateful day. I was in NYC when it happened, but sometimes I try to block it out. That is a mistake on my part and I have to remember what happened and I have to keep it alive.

For those who gave, those who fought, and those who prevailed…..GOD BLESS US ALL."

(He was an A-10 pilot during his service in the military.)

OP
OP

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still very emotional about the acts of heroism, and acts of terror portrayed in this video. I will never forget what happened 4 years ago, and I hope you don't either. Freedom is worth defending, it takes money, usually a lot of money, and unfortunately it often takes lives. Having served in the military myself I salute the soldiers in foreign lands who still track the individules responsible for these acts. Men and women in special ops & black ops who work around the globe in all conditions to do what President Bush stated: "Whether we bring our enemys to justice or justice to our enemies, justice will be served."

Gos bless the families of those who lost friends and loved ones that day in 2001, especially the NY port authority, police department, and fire department. The country appreciates your sacrafice while trying to help others.

Tonight a show airs about the "Flight that fought back" in the skies over PA. Another group of heros. Should be good TV...

You can right click this link and "Save Target" to keep the video on your computer. The audio runs much longer than the video and the arrows that appear later in the video are active navigation...

http://www.uselessjunk.com/videos/attack.swf

My car will be out today as a symbol of patriotism.

Gad Bless America ! :usa:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I've seen the movie, one million two times..MAKE THAT PLACE A PARKING LOT and get these terrorists out of OUR country...and I mean by ANY means necessary. God Bless the people who died on 9-11-01, the people who fought to save everyone and those people in the armed forces who are still fighting for us
:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang