9.91 @ 150 MPH RIVER CITY DRAG STRIP,SEGIUN,TX.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WENT TO DRAGSTRIP WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR A LAST MINUTE TEST AND TUNE IN PREPARATION FOR BEECH BEND.SAW ALBERT RUN 9.91 @ 150 M.P.H.VERY IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST.HEY ALBERT MAYBE U COULD POST THE TIME SLIP SO BTR TOM CAN SEE WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE.CONGRATS! NORM KOERNER
eek.gif

Reaction score
Norm, thanks for the post. We are going to make at least one more trip to the track, need to get the short time down to get a deeper number. The clutch is a big issue right now,also we will tweak the suspention. We are in the process of getting that resolved. I think this is going to be a lot of fun, less than 2 weeks away. It has been real quiet lately, I hope that these tuners and independant guys come out to play with all the trash talking this past year.

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!.. Albert that is sick!!... 150 mph is definetly in a very elite league of its own. Judging by your old 142 mph pass, I'd guess you must have about 150 more hp to bring it up to 150.
Can you disclose what's new on your latest set up?
Did you second stage it?
Thanks!!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert -- just be sure to bring some Dr. Pepper to the track. I hear it cures all sorts of clutch woes
wink.gif

Tom -- you have to show. We need to do the "BTR vs BTR" race! *

Norm -- you bringing along the ZR1 as well as the RT10? I for one would love to see an exhibition run in that car.

Cheers,
Ben

* BTR, aka "Ben Treynor Racing"
rofl.gif

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang! 150 MPH is SICK! Congrats! Based on the 9.9 at 142 I would expect with a similar 60 foot that 150 would get you in the ~9.5 range.

Reaction score
We have 2 stages of nitrous on the car. 100 shot on the first stage and 200 shot on the second stage. Total of 300 RWHP. The second stage is on a custom Nitrous Express direct port kit. That is why we have the big MPH. Also we put a new cam in the car and the second pass we made on the dyno made 570+ on motor alone.

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TREYNOR,IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE EXHIBITION CLASS IS LIMITED TO VIPER VEHICLES ONLY.THE ZR1 TT IS AT LPE IN DECATUR IND. FOR SOME FINAL ADJUSTMENTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO RUN A LOW 9 LATTER ON THIS YEAR.IT WOULD BE GREAT TO LINE IT UP AGAINST TNT 400 SHOT QUEEN SNAKE THAT RUNS A 9.65 AND OR ONE OF DOUG LEVINS LEVEL DEFCON SNAKES.GOOD ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL TO ENJOY.UNFORTUNATELY IT JUST NOT IN THE CARDS
frown.gif
.THANKS FOR YOUR INQUIRY......NORM

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert,

Excellent MPH, your car must be tuned very well to keep running on a stock bottom end. If you have some dyno sheets I would love to see them and forward them to some of the guys at NX they will get a kick out of it.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Albert! I only wish I could've made it out but I got swamped. You're definitely the man to beat!!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
WENT TO DRAGSTRIP WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR A LAST MINUTE TEST AND TUNE IN PREPARATION FOR BEECH BEND.SAW ALBERT RUN 9.91 @ 150 M.P.H.VERY IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST.HEY ALBERT MAYBE U COULD POST THE TIME SLIP SO BTR TOM CAN SEE WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE.CONGRATS! NORM KOERNER
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY NORM THATS REALLY COOL THAT ALBERT RAN THAT TIME CONGRATULATIONS ALBERT HEY NORM I WAS WONDERING HOW YOU DID THAT DAY AT THE TRACK OR WERE YOU SITTING IN THE STANDS SUCKING DOWN HOTDOGS WHILE SOMEONE ELSE WAS DRIVING YOUR CAR JUST WONDERING.

Just teasing you big guy
smile.gif
I would love to run you Vette vs. Vette.

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY MIKE ITS ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM A CAR EXPERT SUCH AS YOURSELF!YES U ARE CORRECT I WAS EATING AGAIN WHILE A FRIEND OF MINE WAS DRIVING THE RT10.IM SAVING MY STRENGTH FOR OUR BIG RUN OFF SO I CANT DO VERY MUCH UNTILL THEN.SORRY TO HEAR U WONT BE AT BEECH BEND.REGARDS! NORM
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KWIKSNAKE,MISSED THE OPENING SHINDIG WAS OUT OF TOWN.TOP SPEEDS OF BOTH CARS ARE OVER 200 M.P.H.REGARDS!
supergrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21