A little "show" to match the "go" (pic)

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A little \"show\" to match the \"go\" (pic)

Dave just finished this one up for Jerry Colpitts. Best pull, 664 RWHP and 694 RWTQ.

You must be registered for see images

Regards,
Sean

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A little

Fantastic, Sean and Jerry! Every time I look at it I see something new -- cowl vents, valve covers, oil cap, even red line to the fluid bottle! You guys have got to share more photos on this beauty and info on where to get some of those parts. Terrific that it's a goer as well as a shower. Well done gentlemen!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sean, can you give a list of modds on that car? Is that with the new water / air cooler?

The numbers are good, as is the look.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A little \"show\" to match the \"go\" (pic)

AWESOME!!! :2tu:

Sean, what is your install price?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Forged pistons, right?

pullshard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very nice indeed! Is that red box the VEC2 mounted next to fuse box?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i ment what hp is the s/c making not total cuz we dont know what mods yet

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that's fine. I know fine when I see fine, and that's it. That's fine.

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ur answer guys

"I have a 97 GTS. I had SVSI installed headers, K & N air filter and air box, high flow cats/ Corsa cat back exhaust. Sean recomended Harland Sharp roller rockers, went in well, he reported 30 rwhp increase with supercharger, i believe it. Went with the 8# pully with my pistons. Smile even bigger every time i get in the car.

--------------------
97 GTS, K&N filter with air box, Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers, SVSi headers, high flow cats, Corsa cat back exhaust, Roe supercharger with 8 lb. pulley, dynoed at 669 rwhp and 725 rw torque.
"

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My fate is sealed... that's a great match under the FE. I've been blinded by the bling-bling !!!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow that is great power for those mods!

Sean, what do you think the intercooler would add to that car? Could it hit 700?

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EVERYONE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS ABOUT MY CAR. SEAN AND DAVE IT LOOKS AWESOME. LIST OF MODS IS INTENSE HERE IT GOES B+B HEADERS/ SEAN ROE CUSTOM HIGH FLOW CATS /CORSA EXHAUST/70 MM THROTTLE BODIES/K&N FILTERS/SMOOTH TUBES/VIPERMEDS VIPAIR AND AIR BOX ALL IN POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL/JEZEL ROLLER ROCKERS/SEAN ROE CUSTOM POLISHED AND PORTED HEADS/SEAN ROE BLOWER WITH 8# PULLEY/FLUIDYNE RADIATOR/ CUSTOM BILLIT VALVE COVERS DESIGNED BY SEAN ROES GUY DAVID/CUSTOM AIR BREATHER SYSTEM DESIGNED BY SEAN ROE BRAND NEW/MSD FUEL BOOSTER + WIRES MANY MORE ITEMS ADDED EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. [email protected]. I WILL TAKE MORE PICTURES AND POST AS SOON AS MY CAR GETS BACK HOME FROM SEANS. THANK YOU AGAIN SEAN AND DAVID. :2tu: :2tu:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gosh, what a great list of stuff! Yummy.
Yeah, bring on those pictures. Woohoo! Can't wait!

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Car looks sweet....Congrats to all involved. I have similar mods to my car as well. EXCEPT.......Jeff Morys stage 3 cyl head package,accusump pre oiler, JE pistons and Oliver rods.....Hmmm where is all my extra HP coming from? Sorry if this seems cocky...BUT I have been pushing Jeff's cyl heads as the best available for almost a year......The proof is in THE NUMBERS.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PRORACER, WHILE SEAN WAS WORKING ON MY CAR HE HAD FOUND OUT SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT THE 98. THAT MINE IS NOT THE FIRST ONE AND NOT THE ONLY 98 THAT IS DOWN A BIT ON HORSEPOWER. IT SEEMS THAT QUITE A FEW 98 VIPERS THE CRANKS ARE A FEW DEGREES OFF BUT WITHIN DODGES TOLERANCES AT THE PLANT RESULTING IN A 30 HORSEPOWER LOSS THAT CAN ONLY BE FIXED BY YANKING THE CRANK ETC. ETC. ETC. SEAN HAD BEEN WORKING DIRECTLY WITH DAIMLER ON MY CAR AND HAD TALKED TO QUITE A FEW OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE RUN ACROSS THE SAME PROBLEM. YOUR NUMBERS ARE EXCELLENT BY THE WAY. :2tu:

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

great Sean, now we talking, this is amazing :shocked: and i have good news for you. :laugh:

Congrats! Jerryc enjoy :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte