wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember some wings will void the warranty

You must be registered for see images

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK enough with the suspense the Aero package price is list priced at $42,864!!!!!!!!!!! hello...hello...wake up sir...

They have to be FREAKING OUT OF THEIR MINDS!! I can design/copy/build and market a high aircraft quality aero package for that much!

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
85 of 200,

I should be getting my 09 ACR before Christmas.

If those prices are accurate, I'll likely take my OE carbon fiber stuff off, have it cloned and run the clones on the car as I intend to track it.

No way I'll take a chance damaging the OE stuff at those stupid prices.

Let's hope those prices are a misprint with one too many decimal places.

According to my sources (for raw CF cost), they must be.

Dan

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
85 of 200,

I should be getting my 09 ACR before Christmas.

If those prices are accurate, I'll likely take my OE carbon fiber stuff off, have it cloned and run the clones on the car as I intend to track it.

No way I'll take a chance damaging the OE stuff at those stupid prices.

Let's hope those prices are a misprint with one too many decimal places.

According to my sources (for raw CF cost), they must be.

Dan

What do you think the cost will be?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Much, much lower. Likely in the 5 to 8K range, where they should be from Dodge.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much, much lower. Likely in the 5 to 8K range, where they should be from Dodge.

do you give your friends a discount???

At 5K I'll have a clone done for under 80K

Are you tracking @ Fontana this weekend? New car came Monday, see you Saturday mornning in Irvine if you're not at the track.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, the ACR has been around for a year or more. And I've heard and read OVER and OVER about how someone is "working" on a replica wing package, or how its easy to do, or someone will have replicas for the track guys to use up, or "***, my carbon guy can build that for a quarter fo the cost!"
So, put up or shut up, who's making a replica???
Are you gonna wait till the ACR (and every other Viper) is no longer being made? Cause we might be getting pretty close...

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
OK, the ACR has been around for a year or more. And I've heard and read OVER and OVER about how someone is "working" on a replica wing package, or how its easy to do, or someone will have replicas for the track guys to use up, or "***, my carbon guy can build that for a quarter fo the cost!"
So, put up or shut up, who's making a replica???
Are you gonna wait till the ACR (and every other Viper) is no longer being made? Cause we might be getting pretty close...

There are packages out from us and Snake oyl right now. Not exact but working aero, I know X-Vipers is working on one and they have it all fitted up. Getting all the hardware is the time consuming parts because if you cannot fit it up easy then what is the point right?:dunno:

If you want any of these you can always call me and I can get that ball rolling for you.

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I believe Archer Racing has the splitter and canards ready, and I am told the wing will be ready in less than a month. I'm not sure what the individual prices are, but all-up I think its $8,000.