ACR vs ZR1 on Speed; Forum Wars

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

You've got to check this out.

Looks like they're going to use the ACR vs ZR1 footage in "Forum Wars" on Speed Channel as I'm in the "teaser".....and yes, that' me laughing out loud after the drag race.

[FONT=&quot]Beginning April 5th, SPEED Channel will start frequently running 1 minute promos for The Forum Wars. See the link below for Episode 1.

The Forum Wars - Car Videos on StreetFire

The promos will be running weekly on SPEED with the full episodes airing on theforumwars.tv and across the web through a host of outlets.

The show looks awesome and if the buzz already developing over at Streetfire.net is anything to go by, it’s going to get a great response.

Dan
[/FONT]

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be good for all the smack talkers on here AND other forums. The only problem that will arise and IT will arise, are excuses for those that lose.......

OP
OP
Viper X

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
This will be good for all the smack talkers on here AND other forums. The only problem that will arise and IT will arise, are excuses for those that lose.......

Isn't that the truth!

Good catch on the video. Thought you guys might notice the red stripe on the steering wheel.

Dan

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great job Dan especially the evil laugh. [Normally I would prefer Cathy in a video.]

I wish I had sent u sponsor decals for your helmet!!!

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem is, that the Viper will never beat the ZR1, drivers being equal, on the strip.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling if invited to a "forum war" a ZR1 is showing up with at least a pulley and tune...but then again a modded ACR is no slouch either.

I'm sure Dan made the Viper Nation proud :D

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
Viper X

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jon,

Appreciate your help and sponsorship for this event.

Agree with the video comment, the camera likes Cathy a bunch more than me. She's a So Cal "blonde over blue". She also beats most of our club guys when we take the Vipers to the drags.

She had no seat time in the ACR and with the seat lowered 2 inches, running against a ZR1 with a very good driver, launch and traction control on national TV, she might not have been comfortable.

Dan

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem is, that the Viper will never beat the ZR1, drivers being equal, on the strip.
Ahhhh we will see about that. Dont think so. Strip, ZR1. Road course, Viper, says Road & track and Car & driver in their tests. Oh, but here we go again about the magazines biased opinion for GM. Well, IF the Viper loses at the strip, as I mentioned above, NO excuses, just admit they won and leave it at that, whichever car that might be.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh we will see about that. Dont think so. Strip, ZR1. Road course, Viper, says Road & track and Car & driver in their tests. Oh, but here we go again about the magazines biased opinion for GM. Well, IF the Viper loses at the strip, as I mentioned above, NO excuses, just admit they won and leave it at that, whichever car that might be.

That's what I said...Strip=ZR1. We all know the Viper is the king on the track!:D

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling if invited to a "forum war" a ZR1 is showing up with at least a pulley and tune...but then again a modded ACR is no slouch either.

A pulley and a tune will give the ZR1 a real good kick in the ***, it would take a lot of bolt-on to offset a pullied/tuned ZR1.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the schedule for the Forum Wars? Looks like the first one is already up. (Mustang spanks 350Z) When are the others due out?

The Forum Wars

Was the Vette/Viper race a 1/8 mile?

Last edited:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hahaup: You obviously don't know Viper X... He has a history of kicking vettes and almost everything else to the curb.

A well driven Viper is a beautiful thing :headbang:

Keik SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a horrible launch for the viper... Why do they only do 1/8th ? What is the point of that..