Adam's Detail Spray

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam\'s Detail Spray

I ordered some of this stuff the other day (and I hate to say it but I also ordered their microfiber gloves)and after using it I was way impressed. The shine and gloss were better than the Meguire's and the Mother's I have used in the past. I did a side by side test and Adam's was clearly the best.

Anyway this morning I get another box from Adam's and I am wondering what the heck are they sending me. I open the box and it was the same items I ordered last week!!!!! So I check my credit card and I have only been billed once; then I call Adam's (bad karma *****) and yes they realize they sent me a double order. I say I really like the spray and the gloves (they have MANY uses..hee hee) so I would like to go ahead and pay for the stuff and just keep it. The lady says, no, it was our fault so just keep the stuff.

So not only do I have product that really works well, I get another batch free. Made my day. I guess it doesn't take much. I will surely buy there again.

Just had to share.

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Adam\'s Detail Spray

CitySnake,

Yeah the pink detail spray from Adam's Car Care Products in Torrance CA. They have a website...it's adamspolishes.com. $9.95 for 16 oz. and in smells like woman's underpants!!!!! Oh yeah and it really works too.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been using their spray detailer for awhile and have found it to be the best of all the brands I have tried, and I have tried them all. In fact, I just bought the one gallon refill. It goes on and off easy, leaves NO residual streaks and smells great but I don't hang out with the kind of women Mad does.... :2tu: Leaves the surface very slick too.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam's stuff???

More info please.

Scott, I was just wondering, do you wash your car yourself or have it detailed? Just wondering since you lived in the city. I have been meaning to ask you this but kept forgetting. Talk to you soon

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What happens when the wife gets a whiff of the car and wonder where the scent came from?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My wife is afraid of the car and rarely gets near it, so the scent of bearded clam will be hard to explain. :curse:

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Adam's has great stuff, I like 'em. The polish and wax leaves a great shine, as good as anything I've used before without all the fuss. The detail spray is the best, has a sweet bubble gum scent and gives a great shine for between washes.

Even if you prefer other brands of polishes, waxes or sealants, I think you'll be amazed with their detail spray and microfiber towels. That's how I started with, then liked the stuff so much I bought a complete detail kit from him plus a gallon refill of the detail spray. Call me a waxer, but I like the stuff. You can talk to Heather or order online at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Last month, they ran a tv promo through a marketing agency, if you want a more complete detail kit, try ordering it from here, it has everything included in their "Absolute Essentials Kit". I think they still have some left over, the promo sells for $99 (regular price $179): www.AdamsTVoffer.com

smashman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I ordered the TV Offer kit. Great Bargain! Love the car wash and the In and Out Spray is really cool. The In and Out is the only thing I have ever used that got the Mud Flaps on my jeep looking Black again, instead of faded gray.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adams makes a very nice QD and so does ClearKote with their Quickshine but I still think that nothing is as good as Zaino Z6 or Z8 when it comes to Quick Detailers or Spray Sealants. If you are a Zaino user you will probably want to stick with Z6 and/or Z8 as not to interfere with your polish bonding. :2tu: If you are a carnuaba user any of the above will work fine. You may also want to look into Chemical Guys as their products are VERY similiar ;) and much cheaper.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam's not only makes great stuff, but he has been very generous to the SoCal Club. Supports us with some free stuff once in a while. Never heard a complaint from any of the members. Easy on/Easy off type products. Many happy customers. Most of the members buy a kit in a bucket. Lots of products at good price. Lasts for years.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adams makes a very nice QD and so does ClearKote with their Quickshine but I still think that nothing is as good as Zaino Z6 or Z8 when it comes to Quick Detailers or Spray Sealants. If you are a Zaino user you will probably want to stick with Z6 and/or Z8 as not to interfere with your polish bonding. :2tu: If you are a carnuaba user any of the above will work fine. You may also want to look into Chemical Guys as their products are VERY similiar ;) and much cheaper.

I have to disagree with Zaino Z6 and Z8 being better than Adam's Detail Spray. The Zaino products WERE my favorite before trying Adams. Adams goes on the easiest and comes off the easiest, leaving an ultra glossy shine that is unsurpassed. Just my opinion. Obviously we all have one!

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You should get a commision from Adam's. After reading this and clicking the link I just ordered the $350 Porter Cable detail kit. My wife really is happy with you and I right now.

Adam's has great stuff, I like 'em. The polish and wax leaves a great shine, as good as anything I've used before without all the fuss. The detail spray is the best, has a sweet bubble gum scent and gives a great shine for between washes.

Even if you prefer other brands of polishes, waxes or sealants, I think you'll be amazed with their detail spray and microfiber towels. That's how I started with, then liked the stuff so much I bought a complete detail kit from him plus a gallon refill of the detail spray. Call me a waxer, but I like the stuff. You can talk to Heather or order online at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Last month, they ran a tv promo through a marketing agency, if you want a more complete detail kit, try ordering it from here, it has everything included in their "Absolute Essentials Kit". I think they still have some left over, the promo sells for $99 (regular price $179): www.AdamsTVoffer.com