And now...leaked Gen 5 hood molds?

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is awesome. I think it is genious. It really keeps the buzz going without giving too much away.

Bruce

:2tu: Completely agree I think SRT is doing all of this on purpose to build anticipation.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the hood on the Alfa TZ3 Stradale (Viper powered) you can see the initial inspiration for the Viper hood shown here radiator exhausts and all.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the hood on the Alfa TZ3 Stradale (Viper powered) you can see the initial inspiration for the Viper hood shown here radiator exhausts and all.

You'd be blind not to see the Viper cues in that car. Hell, even those headlights resemble the hot wheels leak.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

1badacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took them a week before VOI in UT. SRT had me test the hoods to be sure they could support 5 ******* girls at once :D

From the looks of your avitar the gen1/ 2 hood is tilted kilt approved:)
I have a Good viper story about a tilted kilt girl I was seeing, I wouldn't let any women lay on the hood, but I can tell you that getting roadhead can be done in a gts( I thought it couldn't be done) but I don't recommend it unless your
Driving on brand new pavement.:crazy2:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the NACA duct returns, I loved that and felt it was another signature item on the viper, I was disappointed when that went away. And I'm a fan of reverse heat extractor vents like that too, so this is looking nice to me. But, I can't get too excited, I'm a vert guy, so I've got yrs to wait for frick sake.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd be blind not to see the Viper cues in that car. Hell, even those headlights resemble the hot wheels leak.

MNC2886,

Can you post the "other" Alfa that is similar and was produced at about the same time? The differences in the hood are interesting.

Thanks

Last edited:

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"You see, Zagato’s TZ3 Stradale is an Alfa Romeo bodied sports car based on the platform and mechanical hardware of the track-conquering Dodge Viper ACR, which features the same 600HP 8.4-liter V10 engine as the standard Viper SRT-10 along with a 6-speed manual gearbox and a race-spec suspension. All parts of the TZ3 Stradale’s carbon fiber body are new with the cherry topping being the classic Kamm-tail (K-tail) layout.

The TZ3 Stradale is Zagato’s second and final tribute to the 100th anniversary of Alfa Romeo (1910-2010), which started in 2009 with the presentation of the 8C Competizione-based TZ3 Corsa that won the Villa D'Este Design Concept Award in 2010.

Unlike the TZ3 Corsa, which was a one-off commissioned by Alfa Romeo Zagato collector Martin Kapp, the TZ3 Stradale will be built in a limited number of 9 units with the first example having already being delivered to US Alfa Romeo and Zagato collector (and Saratoga Automobile Museum's board member) Eric King. The TZ3 Stradale No2 and No3 will be delivered in Japan and Europe."

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be VERY disappointed if Ralph got any inspiration from ANY Euro turds. All of Ralph's inspiration better have come from a raw and brute American exotic. I'm sick of people whining and complaining about wanting the Viper being something it's not. Once and for all, stop trying to turn cars into your dream. Go buy something else. People like me who complain are those who are upset about the viper being turned AWAY from our dream. We aren't trying to change anything. We just want to keep the DNA and ingredients the same!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, when I see the "molds" pics

I immediately think these

Well it looks like we now what the hood mold was of.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21