And now...leaked Gen 5 hood molds?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found this posted this afternoon. Looks pretty good to me. I hope the real thing is as good or better.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, when I see the "molds" pics

I immediately think these

You must be registered for see images

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mutiny.....

I think us gen2 and gen3 guys are finally gonna team up together..

Cause the gen5 is starting to scare the hell outta me.

The one official pic posted by srt looked like a slightly more agressive srt with the audi r8 style lights. Im kool with that..

Then the gen two cheesy hood vent inserts were replaced by actual part of the hood vents on the gen3 and then made larger and more agressive on the gen4 with the gen5 now having fgt style hood vents..im kool with that as well...

But lets stop posting the abominations till we get the real thing.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It could easily be the pattern of an early iteration and not what they've finally evolved it to.

Looks the same as the one under camo on the mule.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this hitting at once, could it actually be SRT "leaking" the pics to really get anticipation up w/the debut coming soon?

Makes total sense. Brilliant in my opinion because, obviously we are not the only ones buzzing about this right now!
I would've expected it in March though ... makes you wonder what we'll see next month.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found this posted this afternoon. Looks pretty good to me. I hope the real thing is as good or better.

I can't stand the sides. The charger looks so goofy with the half indent. The Viper needs a full height indent, not something ******** and out of place. The gaping butthole in the rear also looks terrible.

One thing is for certain, I have no idea what to expect...but based on the teasers it's looking pretty cheesy

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt where SRTs influence came from. Wow @ the similarities

F50GT and Mach7 Falcon

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would agree on those influences. VCA members will not be dissaponted. We were all blown away at VOI over a clay model. The floral wheels were not my cup of tea, but that is an easy fix.

Bruce

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If some of you guys think the Viper is hot inside now ,wait for the heatwave coming in from those huge hoodvents,unless you have your windows up with the A/C on.Look at the picture of the Noble with airvent on the hoodhere. When I drive it during hot summer days, despite the centered location of the vent that would suggest air go over the windshield,hot air is rushing in from the side when the radiator fans turn on.Have to have the windows up with A/C on or get cooked inside.

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that may be the case with the heat, but I am sure there is more aero benefit than heat reduction.

Bruce

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this style of hood will be out - I think it would look sleak and hot! Looking forward to the Gen V!!!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be an instigator but ...
Mopar Boy says he can get 7 pairs of cheeks on HIS hood.:dunno:

I can vouch for that comment. Seen it at an outing, actually I'm surprised he didn't post those pics in the one thread he started about our regions outing to Wild Wings in Barrie.
Don't worry Robert I got your back !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21