Another new Viper owner from Alberta

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I got my dream car in September, a 2001 Sapphire Blue GTS/ACR, original Canadian car with 5000Km (now has 6500Km) came with all the original paper work, the original window sticker and the ACR suspension tool. The car is mean and nasty with the sexiest lines of any car out there IMO. I love the clean common sense engineering of the Viper and the fact it lends itself to as many mod's as the owner see's fit.
I am sure everybody I know is sick of hearing about Viper's but what can I say... Still have this big smile stuck on my face :D Was lucky enough a couple of weekends back to go on a run with two local VCA members through the rural roads as the fall colors were in all their glory, an afternoon of driving I will not forget, thanks for the invite Louie. Would also like to take this opportunity to thank all VCA members who post to this forum as it was my #1 source for information before I bought my ACR. Have sent email to the Western Canadian chapter for my VCA membership and am waiting to hear what the revised price is so I can get my cheque in the mail.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few Pic's
You must be registered for see images

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'm envious as my toy sits in the garage without valid plates as I am at the mercy of Transport Canada who is so far behind they think they are in first...
But I did sneek out on the backroad last night after work to see what 6th gear feels like...WOW.
Look forward to joining you with my stripeless twin... someday...soon.
JR

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Job man :2tu: .Hopefully we will catch you at a few events after the white stuff :crazy2: is all gone next year.And hey who knows with all these new viper owners showin up in Alberta:drive: we may even be able to set up a monthly get together for a day or two cruise besides ofcourse on the weekends of the big meets.

Shane

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! Another registered VCA Viper owner. I know there are many more Vipers in Alberta and can't understand why they are not VCA members. :dunno:

As soon as I get the response on the annual fee (hint hint)
I'll be a member as well.

Had A nice visit today with Racr77 as he came by feeling sorry for my garage-bound car. Cool how we're only a few miles apart and our cars are so close in specs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all, to answer the questions above;
GTSjbud, great build up have been watching since you started the thread, 250mph :2tu:
RTTTTed, Hope to make some VCA events in 2008, maybe there would be some interest in garage tours, if so I would certainly put my name forward, I collect old gas station "stuff" and love showing it off.
crompton, any excuse to drive the ACR I'm in if time permits.
All Blue ACR, very nice to meet you yesterday, that is one sweet ACR you have there. Hope your paper work comes through from the Fed's in a timely manner.
The only item I did not take into consideration when I bought the Viper was, NOW I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well seems that way with all owners they have 2 or want 2.I'm looking for one for the wife since our great cash is up so high now gettin one from the states is like gettin it here

OP
OP
R

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dave, a snake is always at home in the grass, waiting for the next kill :D

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey RACR77, just tell those that are tired of hearing you talk about your Viper that you suffer from a disease that is caught only by owning and driving a Viper. The, of course, encourage them to join you in your insanity bliss by owning one themselves!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: