Anyone else received their VCA Membership package?

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my 2013 Membership package from the VCA and I got a very cool gift.:2tu:

Not telling in case you guys have not gotten yours yet. Hate to spoil the surprise.:nono:

JCH VIPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JCH VIPR has received the member ship and nice gift thank you Viper club.

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine. I am now the proud owner of a pen and letter opener! I think Tom may the happiest because the pen and opener is blue :lmao:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine. I am now the proud owner of a pen and letter opener! I think Tom may the happiest because the pen and opener is blue :lmao:

Hey, I am not the one that picked that color....its funny that ,that, co:dunno:lor is representing the VCA colors...hmm...just sayin !!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing, but I renewed in October/November 2012.
That's probably not long enough ago to get it right :smirk:

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish they matched our cars. I got blue. Still a cool gift set.

Your one of the very few lucky ones that got a BLUE colored set.
Put the pen in the 8th cylinder position and the letter opener in the exhaust and you'll get an extra 50Hp just from the color variation. Then....to prove my point...take Garretts red set and do the same setup and you'll see the difference :headbang:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the pen in the 8th cylinder position and the letter opener in the exhaust and you'll get an extra 50Hp just from the color variation. Then....to prove my point...take Garretts red set and do the same setup and you'll see the difference :headbang:

OUCH !!!!:eater: :eater:

I don't have to worry, mine's graphite, the ultimate fast colour!!!

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHA.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You got bunny tickets... wow did you miss the boat.. I got ported gen 3 heads.. a bbk TB.. cam..1.7 rocker.. headers.. 4 P Zeros all for a gen 2 bolt on.... I would complain... if I were you .. tickets to see a 90 yo dude in PJs that sprays himself with Downey wrinkle remover every morning...that luvs Disco as much as Golfer

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got bunny tickets... wow did you miss the boat.. I got ported gen 3 heads.. a bbk TB.. cam..1.7 rocker.. headers.. 4 P Zeros all for a gen 2 bolt on.... I would complain... if I were you .. tickets to see a 90 yo dude in PJs that sprays himself with Downey wrinkle remover every morning...that luvs Disco as much as Golfer
:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So that was you I saw at that 80's disco dance last month !!!:lmao::lmao:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe they threw in Tickets to the " ******* Mansion !!!" :D :drive:

Hey Jay, if you read the itinerary that came with the tickets, they pick us up in a limo, and take us to the airport, so I'll cancel our dinner reservations @ Canyon Creek.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx Golfer for confirming Elevatortecs Presence :omg: You heard it hear first ;)
So that was you I saw at that 80's disco dance last month !!!:lmao::lmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh