Anyone have a new/almost new set of Gen 1 tires in the garage they wanna sell?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kumho's in Gen 1 sizes are on backorder w/no ETA and Michelin PS2's are more expensive than I wanna go. Anyone have a new/almost new set of Gen 1 tires in the garage they wanna sell? I've sent emails to Jon B, VPA, checked TireRack.com and a couple local tire places with no luck so far.

Morenm01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kumho's in Gen 1 sizes are on backorder w/no ETA and Michelin PS2's are more expensive than I wanna go. Anyone have a new/almost new set of Gen 1 tires in the garage they wanna sell? I've sent emails to Jon B, VPA, checked TireRack.com and a couple local tire places with no luck so far.

I have a all 4 tires brand new with less than a 100 miles on them. They come with the stock rims from my 2000 gts What are you willing to pay? And can you pick them up I live in northern va.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like PS2s are the only tire choice for a Gen1 these days ... Will have to mention that to Ralph tomorrow :)

//M5Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it in the search. I would like to keep a relatively stock appearance with a 1997 GTS. Are the 18 inch wheels on the 2002 Viper stirctly a bolt on for the earlier Vipers with 17"wheels or is the offset and bolt patttern different? There seems to be more of a selection with 18" tires.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a all 4 tires brand new with less than a 100 miles on them. They come with the stock rims from my 2000 gts What are you willing to pay? And can you pick them up I live in northern va.

PM sent

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it in the search. I would like to keep a relatively stock appearance with a 1997 GTS. Are the 18 inch wheels on the 2002 Viper stirctly a bolt on for the earlier Vipers with 17"wheels or is the offset and bolt patttern different? There seems to be more of a selection with 18" tires.

All Viper wheels are backwards compatible. Meaning any newer wheel will fit any older Viper without any mods. Some older wheels will NOT fit newer models b/c of ABS and other reasons

02rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Michelin Pilot Sport P275 35 ZR18 - runflats - set of 2. They are takeoff, less them 100 miles on them.

How much are you looking to spend?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I'd like to stay with my 17"s. If I found a smoking deal on 18"s wheels and tires, I'd prob take it, but I'm hoping to luck up and find just a set of tires for sale
I have a set of Michelin Pilot Sport P275 35 ZR18 - runflats - set of 2. They are takeoff, less them 100 miles on them.How much are you looking to spend?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I found a 'smokin' deal'. I bought Morenm01's '00 wheels and lightly used tires today and he let them go for a great price. Thanks Morenm01, hope to see you out there a bit more!

(-Sorry Chad but I was close....)

ront/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of gen 1 wheels with kumho's . Tires have about 250 miles on them. Wheels are perfect. PM me if interested.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 97' wheels and tires with a LOT of tread left I'll sell you cheap if/when i ever get my hands on some ACR wheels. I'm in FL, fun day trip.. :)