anyone have history/info on this car thanks

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a friend is looking into this 06 gray/silver stripe viper coupe ( looks like someone had the factory wheels chromed)

the reports show it originally sold from woodhouse to someone in california, then went to ringgold GA. now up to this current dealer in pa

one thing i told him, to me it looks like some work might have been done to the nose, as the emblem is WAY OFF

now i have him wondering, he thinks someone just took it off an replaced it, i find that hard to believe

just wondering if anyone knows/knew who owned it, any history on it before he buys it

thanks
1B3JZ69Z36V101366 = VIN

Cars for Sale: 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 in York, PA 17404: Coupe Details - 271144856 - AutoTrader.com

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The emblem is way off. Possible that clear bra was applied? I would look into that a little further. I don't remember that emblem being that off when ringgold had the car.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dok, check your PM's. I have a buddy who has the same car except it has 3k more miles, its 6k more in price, makes 700HP and has all the goodies someone would want to add.

You must be registered for see images

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have it checked by a few rep dealers, it may have had a repainted nose or a light tap in the front,or maybe a full circle scruff- but it has the right tires on it for the year.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dok, check your PM's. I have a buddy who has the same car except it has 3k more miles, its 6k more in price, makes 700HP and has all the goodies someone would want to add.

You must be registered for see images

WOW! that car is smashing cool!:usa:

OP
OP
D

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The emblem is way off. Possible that clear bra was applied? I would look into that a little further. I don't remember that emblem being that off when ringgold had the car.

never thought of that, will pass that on to him thanks

OP
OP
D

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin = hes way over 60 and is just wanting a STOCK car LOL , I believe stock will be more than enuff, definately a beautiful car there, love those 5 spokes.

Bluesrt= he has a dealer here in pitt that hes working with that gave him the history reports on it

his first choice would be a copperhead coupe 06, but the few dealers that have them, want way to much for them, and one I located for him has the same front nose emblem issue, its way off too