Appreciation Thread !!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These kinds of threads always ****. They make the people you left out feel unappreciated. Like being in Jr. High all over again; not with the "in crowd." How about AB or Jeff Lemke..great assets. Stupid list.

~Craig

Agreed. Great intentions here but too many people get left out. Thanks to all of you that have helped...you know who you are! :2tu:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High school for sure!

Greg Good, 1TONY1 (already named), My mentor Doug Levin, Paolo, 99 RT/10, John Ferrera... the list can go on. but it just isn't fair.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone needs public acknowledgment to begin with, but perhaps even worse, why would ANYONE feel unappreciated if they weren't mentioned in a forum thread?

This goes beyond silly ... towards neurotic.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone needs public acknowledgment to begin with, but perhaps even worse, why would ANYONE feel unappreciated if they weren't mentioned in a forum thread?
This goes beyond silly ... towards neurotic.

Agreed--I have NO clue why I was included...but remember everybody, this is a PERSONAL appreciation from ONE person...NOT to have been taken so literally from everybody who he did NOT name...can we not just acknowledge this is HIS list? SURE we all have MANY people we appreciate, and hopefully we LET THEM KNOW anyway!!! :2tu:
~~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll solve the mystery for everyone.

The people that were initially listed have personally helped gen2lover.

This thread was a personal expression of appreciation.

We (everyone else) expanded it into the world of Vipers in general.

That was not the purpose of this thread.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll solve the mystery for everyone.
The people that were initially listed have personally helped gen2lover.
This thread was a personal expression of appreciation.
We (everyone else) expanded it into the world of Vipers in general.
That was not the purpose of this thread.

What I said!!!~~!!! :D EGG-ZACT-LEE!!!! ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's writing in red.

Good.

Proceed as planned.

Dit wordt betekend niets Juli te betekenen. Indien u **** uitwerken wat Dave Juli schrijft, dan zal Willem u op in kleren op de computer niet kleden. Ik hou van verwarren Juli.

Report back as soon as you can.

Code word Zero.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using Babelfish again are we?
Looking up pictures as I type this, jij moet mij alleen een foto van Juli geven en het e-mail adres van iemand die Photoshop op de PC heeft.

She's writing in red.

Good.

Proceed as planned.

Dit wordt betekend niets Juli te betekenen. Indien u **** uitwerken wat Dave Juli schrijft, dan zal Willem u op in kleren op de computer niet kleden. Ik hou van verwarren Juli.

Report back as soon as you can.

Code word Zero.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using Babelfish again are we?
Looking up pictures as I type this, jij moet mij alleen een foto van Juli geven en het e-mail adres van iemand die Photoshop op de PC heeft.

Due to elevated security risks at this forum we must now code name this project Zero Seven.

Commandant Willem, kan ik de Photoshop doen en kan de afbeelding van Juli krijgen. **** u mij foto van meisje in traditionele jurk voor mij sturen om te veranderen?

I need a new spell check for this. :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good grief.... if that's supposed to be Dutch than I am Yankee Doodle, pm sent.. private last class Dave.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem: NO ONE EVER knows what Dave is talking about, whether in English or pseudo-Dutch~~~I have NO CLUE what you guys are talking about, but glad you're having fun! (And, I won't write in RED anymore!) ~juli