Back hauls from FL. AND IN.

Reaction score
We have 2 new cars headed for Florida and Indiana. Leaving today FL. and Monday In.

If you have anything you would like done and would like a cost free trip to the shop in an enclosed trailer let me know as soon as possible. These fill fast and I do first come first served to be fair.

Thanks!

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark,
Eastern Pennsylvania anytime soon?

Nothing set in stone as of yet, but if by chance you do end up coming my way, please e-mail me (if possible).

I know I'd love your engine mounts on my '08 (had them on my '06), along with some exhaust work. I'd definitely prefer to have your experienced techs do the job.

I already have a new diff w/ 3.55's sitting here - awaiting install. Probably get that done locally very soon.

Thanks,
Mike
Hatfield, PA
[email protected]

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Mike,

I think we have something close leaving this week so I will let you know if this happens and if it will work out for you. :2tu:

Hey Mark,
Eastern Pennsylvania anytime soon?

Nothing set in stone as of yet, but if by chance you do end up coming my way, please e-mail me (if possible).

I know I'd love your engine mounts on my '08 (had them on my '06), along with some exhaust work. I'd definitely prefer to have your experienced techs do the job.

I already have a new diff w/ 3.55's sitting here - awaiting install. Probably get that done locally very soon.

Thanks,
Mike
Hatfield, PA
[email protected]