Best comment you overheard someone say about your car...

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QlUOTE=lxadeuce;3089067]you should have called her. if nothing else just for the laughs and more to the story[/QUOTE]

It could have been a guy too.:lmao:

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Service Advisor at Dodge Dealer: You're going to have to take me for a ride in that sometime.
Me: HAHA, Ok I'll call ya.

FAST FORWARD 4-5 YEARS

Service Advisor: I do
Me: I do

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Your Viper would look a lot better without you driving it".........wait, that would be the worst comment, wouldn't it? :(
Sounds like you got a liberal making that comment! If you we're driving an econo cheese box in virgina you are in line!

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEARS ago, a riend and I were talking while my Gen 1 was parked outside his house. His next door neighbor comes out, takes a LOOOONG stare at the car and say... "Damn, with that car, I wouldn't even need a dick!"
No but a nice option to have with this car!

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is awesome! That story deserves a bit more detail......and pics of the happy couple with the car that started it all.

I Purchased my first viper (a red 2004) back in '07 from a dealer on the east coast. Once it was delivered to me in Wisconsin I wanted to take it in for some regular maintenance etc. I set up an appointment at a local Dodge Dealer (never been to a Dodge dealer before). I arrived at the dealer before work, pulled into the service drive and got out of the car. I look over at the desk and see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm thinking to myself, this can not be real...why haven't I been driving a Dodge my entire life?!?! After getting everything sorted out with this gorgeous service advisor (Lisa), she said my car would be ready later that afternoon. At this point I am probably not listening to anything she was saying because I simply couldn't get over how beautiful she was. So as I'm walking away she runs up to me and says, "you forgot your computer". Of course I left my laptop on her desk, my mind was in the clouds. I told her thanks for saving my morning and I'd be back later to pick up my car. So all day I'm thinking about going to pick my car up and seeing Lisa again. Finally I get out of work and get a ride back to the dealer. She is there and my car is ready. After I'm done with the paperwork and ready to go, she says, "you'll have to take me for a ride in that sometime". Keep in mind this is warm fall day, perfect for convertible cruising in Wisconsin. I can't even remember how I responded, but I did not make any sort of plans with Lisa. The next day I remember thinking to myself that I really need to call her and ask her out...she could actually be the one. So I did, and we set up a date. The first date went really well, but there wasn't a second one....until I called her 3 years later. Second date was definitely a charm, and we were married in May 2012.

I'll get some pictures up here soon. I probably would have never met my wife had i not had the Viper. Crazy how things happen. We have both agreed to NEVER sell our 2004 Viper, that's for sure.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ come on, this is only part 1 of the story, right? Why no second date, and how do you end up calling her 3 years later? Cliffhanger here!

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent story A+++ Congratulations , you just hit the jack ***. Beautiful wife with free viper maintenance.

Last edited:

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^ come on, this is only part 1 of the story, right? Why no second date, and how do you end up calling her 3 years later? Cliffhanger here!

I don't really have a short or simple answer to this other than it just wasn't the right time, however I always hoped that at somepoint the timing would be right. I held on to her phone number and a few years later on a summer saturday afternoon I called her out of the blue and asked her to go to a concert with me. Unfortunately she couldn't make the concert, but she said we should get together for dinner that week. So a few days later I drove over in the viper (with a freshly installed full belanger exhaust) to pick her up, and man...she looked better than ever. After a little small talk we jumped in the hot rod and were off to dinner. She loved the new sound of the car too. During dinner we completely reconnected and sparks were flying. From that day you could not separate us. The timing was right this time around.

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So what you are trying to say is you had another girlfriend the first time around :omg::lmao:

Nope, it wasn't like that at all. It was more due to each of us being at different points of our lives and working through some things individually.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was filling up this morning. A woman in a Prius at the pump next to me gets out and asks"Is that a Mustang"

Wow. My 2003 looks like a Mustang now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth