Big guys driving viper

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I discussed this point with a friend who own a Viper. I'm over 6 feet tall and I was wondering if I would fit in a Viper.:confused:
We supposed that in a convertible it would be possible but I'm not a SRT fan.:rolleyes:
More like a coupe guy. And I eared that could be a problem for tall guys.:(
Is there a difference regarding inside space between a GTS and the 06 coupe?:dunno:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 230lbs and I fit fine. I've had to put the clutch/gas/brake all the way up, so I'm sure being tall wouldn't be a huge deal if you put them down.

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6'6' 300 lbs.

Tight fit in a GTS, but not uncomfortable enough to keep me out of it.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just about 6'4".

I fit in my '06 Coupe when I purchased it, but fully planned on a 1" seat lowering kit. Now I've got plenty of room!:2tu:

Also, my Bud has an '04 SRT Vert, and IMO my Coupe has more headroom (at least until he drops his top:rolleyes: ).

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6' 1" 285 pounds here. No problems. The seat cuddle my love handles ever so gently.

OP
OP
C

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) Thank you all for your testimony.:2tu:
Now I'm relieved cause I know I can fit myself in my dream car.:drive:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch that Video again of the two guys introducing the ACR. The guy on the right (Chris) is actually at least 6 feet tall, so just imagine how big the guy on the left Bob, our worthy President is. And he manages to get into a comp. coupe on a regular basis, Entering and exiting a Viper is a learned process, once you get it down you pop right in and out.

Last edited:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also depends on torso length. Long legs don't seem to be a problem as much as extra long torso.

I'm 6', 230 and fit just fine. Headroom no problem, but put a seat lowering kit in just to get me looking out the middle of the windshield, and not up near the header.