black valve covers mods/pics

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you fit 1.7RRs you either need to raise the clearance height of the valve cover oil baffel (or use a spacer / double up on gaskets)! Also fitting in better and enlarged breathers. Remembered there were some past posts on colored covers, here's satin black! Took me ages grinding the baffel steps of the covers for clearence, and then stripped the OE red off, and got a mate to powder coat in satin black for me for $20. Quite pleased with the finish.
You must be registered for see images attach

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked mine up from 1TONY1 a couple of weeks ago.

V

Venomiss

These look great! Wonder how they would look black with the green Viper letter accent for those SSG cars???

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I see roe blowers installed on vipers, the more I want to get one to add to my nitrous setup.

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the all black look with the SC, looks great.

Hey Adam, did you notice your quality plug wires in my pic? I just had a coil pack go down, and had to change it in a hurry the night before catching a ferry to go road race hill climbing, anyway...I was reminded at how nice your wires are when pluging them on / off, clearly numbered besides a perfect and snug fit on to the terminals. Every Viper should have them NA or FI, they are the best wires, thanks AB.

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss, you could try the look with a colored vinal sticker.
Figured if the stickers on our side exit exhaust covers can take the heat they should be 'cool' for on the covers, intake etc. Put these black flames on for fun, and they just withstood 2 days of hard racing under hood temps! I'll try post a pic, but I'm just checking out hotel! FatherFord, a SC will compliment your NOS well, I've just put Aquamist Water Injection with dual jets in this set up, for now...