Blue touch up sticks

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember a while back some of you were after GTS blue touch up pens, and there were none available anymore. There were some companies mentioned that could match the paint. But, there are still some MOPAR GTS blue (and a few white) available overseas. The paint in one I just bought is still good. If it's of any help to anyone who wants one, I'll buy them (about 20) and bring them with me to VOI? Just let me know here, on this post, if you want me to get you one. But, in the UK we have to pay 27.5% taxes on import purchases, so they will cost a little more than you're used to!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96/97 blue is still avalible in the US from Dodge dealers. I ordered and got mine after the thread a few months back. Thanks for the offer though.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nadine UK GTS:
I remember a while back some of you were after GTS blue touch up pens, and there were none available anymore.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Nadine,
I just checked DC's stock on the Touch-up paints:
Viper GTS Blue #4864982 692 in stock.
Stone White #4864104 1785 in stock.

Some people will say the paint will be no good, it's to old? NOT true! I just got a stick of the Blue and it's fine!
BURNOUT.gif

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck!!
Hows it going?!
Sorry i didnt drop you a mail when I got home - been really busy. Hope all is well and that you got that Viper back together OK&gt;!

Hope to see you again someday,
Taz. (Tarek)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine