Border Patrol Viper and Z06

2rsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Two American Bad asses defending America's Borders from all Enemies foreign and domestic!

This is Twisters 03 SRT10 and my 07 Z06.

a few more pics.

And a few of Twister and his car..

Thansk for looking!

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...Everything was going great..Put 100 miles on her trouble free yesterday...Then did this phto shoot last night...Then spent this morning cleaning the interior exterior and noteing any discrepencies...

-4 way flashers dont work
-2008 hood underneighth needs to be cleaner looking ( goona buy the hood pad or make somthing)
-some spacers under my fenders to make the 2008 look alike hood wernt so great so I lightly tapped them with a rubber hammer to make them invisible..
-passanger side window operates fine but makes a lot of noise and a loud popping sound...

Most of this stuff i took care of in a few minutes.....And like I said I still have 1 year of warranty thats under my name ( already verified with ealership)....

But when I got to work today the check engine light came on and the car seemed to run a lil rough..though it could be my imagination...

Well it is what it is..The car looks stunning to me and the interior is in excellent condition for the year still looking pretty much brand new after I leather her down 3 times....

Atleaste I have the warranty that will hopefully take care of any problems if their are any..

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS PLUM...TRUST ME IVE HAD 3 DIFFERANT PEOPLE TRY TO RACE ME IN THE PAST 2 DAYS INCLUDEING A CERTAIN YELLOW Z06...AND I TURNED THEM ALL DOWN..

ive learned my lesson the hard way and a crash or excessive speeding/raceing ticket would cost me my job or at a minimum they would make me go back to advanced driving school...

On a Happier note..I took the car to the gas station and checked the oil and saw the car was 3 quarts down on oil....I was so happy to get it i never even checked...I added the oil and then the check engine light went off and the engine idled and revved MUCH noticibly smoother..

I checked the underneigh for an hour in various parking spots and saw no leaking oil...

Took the car out for a third gear 50-120 mph blast and good grief this car is fast...I think she is defiently close to the 500 rwhp mark..Id say 480 rwhp minimum..

The eibachs are so far so good with no floatiness

Ackermania

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Viper a repaint or are my facts wrong? As a yellow SRT-10 owner, I was always under the impression that yellow was only produced in 2005.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Viper a repaint or are my facts wrong? As a yellow SRT-10 owner, I was always under the impression that yellow was only produced in 2005.

Red, Black and Silver in 03. No Yellow. Dodge quickly came around and figured out hey, sales are not doing so well, lets make the car faster and give it the appropriate paint job. Obviously the previous owner of this car figured it out too.

Go Yellow!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red, Black and Silver in 03. No Yellow. Dodge quickly came around and figured out hey, sales are not doing so well, lets make the car faster and give it the appropriate paint job. Obviously the previous owner of this car figured it out too.

Go Yellow!

What he said... :drive:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know man....Im in goverment law enforcement...Drive blue and white vehicles with blue lights and do my thing...

Then these Border patrol guys drive green trucks and patrol a fenceline and they get to be " agents" while im just a Police Officer..

When I was in the military I went to another country and patroled a fenceline keeping people out of that countries border and I was called a grunt..

But these guys do it here in the US and they are Federal Agents and make 15K more than I do...

Sorry im ranting..That green truck thing just hit a nerve..I appreciate what the actual Border patrol Agents do

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were down 3 quarts, I'm betting that thing hasn't had an oil change in a long time. Get an oil change before you do anything else. Make sure it's synthetic and you run the correct FACTORY filter. Nice car.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It appears the SRT-10 has a Gen 4 hood, and since yellow is hard to match I would say the car has had a repaint. Was it a different color before? Anyhow, whatever the case, it is now the FAST colour. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know man....Im in goverment law enforcement...Drive blue and white vehicles with blue lights and do my thing...

Then these Border patrol guys drive green trucks and patrol a fenceline and they get to be " agents" while im just a Police Officer..

When I was in the military I went to another country and patroled a fenceline keeping people out of that countries border and I was called a grunt..

But these guys do it here in the US and they are Federal Agents and make 15K more than I do...

Sorry im ranting..That green truck thing just hit a nerve..I appreciate what the actual Border patrol Agents do
They're Border Patrol agents and not Special Agents.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever you wanna call them "agent" just has that special ring to it....

Ill stop hateing now

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to put down the cheeseburgers and go work out. You make me sick.

J/K :D, car looks great, enjoy in good health! I bet too many people don't give you crap when you pull them over, huh?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to put down the cheeseburgers and go work out. You make me sick.

J/K :D, car looks great, enjoy in good health! I bet too many people don't give you crap when you pull them over, huh?

Actually Hawaii has many polynesians ( pacific Islanders such as hawaiian/Samoan)

These guys are HUGE!!!!When they ar only 19 years old many are 6 foot 1 and 240 pounds...And those arent the big ones...6 foot 3 and 300 pounds isnt a big deal here..Ive seen quite a few 7 footers at 350 plus pounds...

So often I feel like a lil kid compared to these guys in Hawaii...When I visist Virginia ( home) I do feel like the big guy walking around the mall though....

It's OK though...The Viper makes me feel a foot taller...LOL

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like it's time for you to aply with the Border Patrol.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it's time for you to aply with the Border Patrol.

No man Im good..Not leaving hawaii for anything...Im getting a 7K raise in a few months that will help close the gap...

Id rather pull people over and give tickets/help the general public ect. then patrol a border fenceline..Despite how kool "agent" sounds...

Got nonthing but respect for all law enforcement/security...And im sure they do much more than just patrol a border....Getting guys with warrants is one thing....trying to stop drug dealers from crossing a border who will kill you before they loose he merchandise is another...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4