BTR Nitrous Propane

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got a top of the line BTR Nitrous/Propane/Race gas multi-stage system for a Gen II that has been gathering dust in my garage forever. I've listed in in the classifieds for a while, but no sale---is anyone still using these? Any interest before I part this system on ebay and throw away the Viper specific parts?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2 BTR 2-stage nitrous/propane injection system - ViperClub Classifieds

One problem you may have is having the additional parts, tank/pump/etc for the extra nitrous it's a little scary unless one is knowledgeable with nitrous. That would be the second stage I am talking about.

You might explain in your ad that you can only run the one stage and not even use the wet part of the kit. I would also put the power levels of the stage one and then with the stage 2.

I have run my own custom nitrous/propane set up on my Viper and I think that propane is the way to go.
For those that don't know. With nitrous you have to add fuel/gasoline. You can add it by tricking the computer or you can pull it off the fuel rail. With propane you do not have to add gasoline. The propane is the fuel. Propane has some great qualities one being that it's high in octane and another is that even a little bottle goes a long way.

I think your price is about right too.

OP
OP
K

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, Tony.

As Tony correctly pointed out although this system is capable of incredible power and multiple stages, you could use it as a very small single stage shot as well. If you don't know much about nitrous hire Tony to setup and tune this kit for you and you'll be set. The nice thing about a two stage setup is with the flick of a switch you can go from powerful to REALLY powerful. And you can make the power come in later to make it more controllable.

Somebody buy this thing and get it out of my garage. I don't want to part it and deal with a million stupid ricer kids on ebay.