"Car Show Revenge" A success!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Car Show Revenge\" A success!

Thank You Andrew2krt10 for putting this cruise together!!
As we arrived there were about a hundred or so cars at the Cortlandt Town Center,NY[Antiques & Hot Rods] and just as many people wandering around.
We pulled in with a line of Vipers and parked. All of a sudden the crowd came toward us! It was like being a movie star at an autograph signing session.
cool.gif
We stole the show-Vipers Rule!

Go Dodge!! Bill Elliot #9
BURNOUT.gif

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Car Show Revenge\" A success!

I agree chuck! I had a great time with you and andrew. I would love to do it again. It was great watching all the people go crazy over the viper. I hope all the guys that gave andrew a hard time the first time around learned their lesson.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Worked out PERFECT! Thanks Chuck, Scott, Greg & Joe for taking the time to join in. Even though we only had 5 Vipers and Chuck's Truck, which was great, we stole the show. We didn't just steal the show, we left everyone in the neighborhood with something to talk about till next weekend, and then next weekend everyone will be wondering where the Vipers are. We should get a cut of McDonald's profits for the day. When we pulled in, everyone turned and were obviously depressed that they were no longer the attention getters. Everyone came around and checked out the cars. The best was that my 10 year old daughter just sat in my car trying to answer the hundreds of questions as I coached her from a distance.

And by the way, Bill Elliot put on a great show Sunday. I thought he was going to win when he passed Gordon for the lead, but then with cautions and some pits he ended up in 4th, still a good show. The weather was great at the track; next year I take the RV and stay over. Took two hours just to get out of the lot, didn't get home till midnight.

Andrew

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There were a lot of nice cars there but you could tell they
don't see a lot of Vipers. Especially 4 or 5 at a time.
Well, it was great to get together with you guys. Let's do
it again sometime.

Joe

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wish I coulda been there!!!
Nice job guys.
Anybody up for a cruise in August through the Hamptons and on into Montauk. A nice lunch and a photo of 10 or 12 Vipers in front on the Lighthouse at the "End of the Island"?