Chattanooga Tn. RT/10 from VCA mtn trip ??

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is his name is Mike. I have met him before when I stopped by his house after seeing his Viper in the driveway. I don't have any real contact info for him though.
Where is that picture from, Tony?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the guy that had you install the twin turbo set-up with complete engine build? The one that left after handing you a check? :D

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is his name is Mike. I have met him before when I stopped by his house after seeing his Viper in the driveway. I don't have any real contact info for him though.
Where is that picture from, Tony?

Can you get me an address or location off Google or something ? Maybe drop a note in his mailbox ? You going to make the BBQ or did you have a wedding .....maybe that was the Mtn trip.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you get me an address or location off Google or something ? Maybe drop a note in his mailbox ? You going to make the BBQ or did you have a wedding .....maybe that was the Mtn trip.

Tony, are you stalkin' this guy?? You're beginning to scare me a bit :dunno:

Chad, Is this how it starts? :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, are you stalkin' this guy?? You're beginning to scare me a bit :dunno:

Chad, Is this how it starts? :D

Sadly, yes. Next comes a rose on his windshield. Then come "special" invites to come up to Tony's to use his pool. It seems like a nice offer until Tony demands he wears a speedo :crazy2:

While I feel sorry for this guy (Tony must have a red Gen 1 fetish...me, chnco, and this guy all have red Gen 1's!!!), I'm glad he seems to be moving his attention from me to the new guys :D

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am planning on making it down. The wedding was during the mountain run. I can swing by his house later and see if if he is home. If not, I can leave a note in the mailbox. He's only a few miles from my office.
Just tell me what you want on the note. If it's something too private for the board, you can PM me.:lmao:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just tell me what you want on the note. If it's something too private for the board, you can PM me.:lmao:

PM sent with my number .... didn't want to post it. I had to change it because Chad kept calling and breathing heavy. All I could figure is Ashley (the guy) rolled over on Chads phone in the bed :dunno: :crazy2:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading home now and I'll swing by his place in a few.

He wasn't home, but I left a note in the mailbox. I wrote on the back of my business card, so hopefully one of us will hear from him.

Last edited:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess the turbo is beside the engine.....still.....which direction is it blowing. "Assume" there is a turbo somewhere in the engine bay.

LMAO

That's why I stick to low maintenance jobs. I looked right over it the first dozen or so times I looked at it.

If I assumed there was a turbo in there, there would be an epic fail. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960