Christmas idea for the kids

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While shopping at Target yesterday I made my required stop in the "Hotwheels" isle to see what Vipers were available. I found a few new ones that I haven't seen anyone post, so I thought I'd pass them along.
First, there is a new orange Comp Coupe Hotwheels in a multi pack called "Speed GT" (I think)
Second, a new set of Vipers from a company called "Road Rippers". They had multiple Vipers with different themes. They had 06 and 08 Coupes, and even SRT-10 Ram trucks. All of them had lights and sounds, and I believe they all move under their own power after you press the buttons on the roof. The larger cars would do wheelies (Turbo Wheelie) or race across the floor (Spinout (pictured below)). According to the "Road Rippers" website they are for sale at all the big box retailers. Happy hunting!
You must be registered for see images attach
http://www.target.com/Road-Rippers-...ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k:road rippers&page=1

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck with the little kids, us BIG kids want one!!! :2tu:
Actually, those would be GREAT to keep in the glove compartment (okay--trunk; okay--center console; okay on the FLOOR! :D), give to kids who just LOVE the Viper! ~juli

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, I don't have any kids to buy that for...but I am sure Mr.Leeon would enjoy that...I wonder if I can teach my cat how to drive...:D
You must be registered for see images

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely our intention...........................................:D ~jules
Actually, looks like Tailwag's CAT could be a KILLER---FANGS, DUDE!!!! :2tu:

He can bring down a deer, I am sure...

If anyone wants some hookups on all those Viper toys, let me know. I am in the toy industry and can work some killer deals/trades. I am going to Hong Kong in January...I remember seeing all sorts of Viper cool stuff...but never paid that much attention to them as I didn't get the viper bug...after I was bitten, I am sure that will change. Maybe I will bring a heck-load of all sorts of new stuff...some sort of raffle maybe? All proceedings to a charity/good cause?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, Tailwag! LOVE that picture of your 'fangs' cat! WICKED! Would love to see what Viper toys would be available, and you know most people here would 'collect' the Viper toy cars! Go for it! ~juli

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you do not find 1:1 scale Vipers being made over there, bring back whatever you can find!!:2tu:

Robert

:lmao: one never knows what they will make in the middle of the night, in the basement of a far far away building...

Half the stuff is licensed, but 1/2 the other stuff are simply knock off's...but, really good knock off's. I remember seeing some toy cell phones that had imprints of vipers...and when you pressed one of the buttons, it said: "Kawasaki, let the good times roll"...and the other one would make motorcycle exhaust sounds...there is NO WAY in heck that was approved by Dodge...but it was funny! :D

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck with the little kids, us BIG kids want one!!! :2tu:
Actually, those would be GREAT to keep in the glove compartment (okay--trunk; okay--center console; okay on the FLOOR! :D), give to kids who just LOVE the Viper! ~juli

They would probably fit in the trunk the best, and the larger ones are kind of expensive so you may not want to be handing them out to every kid who drools on your car. The Vipers that do wheelies are something like $20.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
......Actually, those would be GREAT to keep in the glove compartment (okay--trunk; okay--center console; ......to give to kids who just LOVE the Viper!.....[/quote]

TAILWAG, we buy these 500+ at a time.....please contact me. [email protected]

Julie, if you are serious, drop me a note too. We have given away over 4000 mini-diecasts and sold about 1000. Many owners of like-mind as you, buy dozens from us at a time, just to reward kids who are fans. 4 different colors avail, 5" long 'licensed' diecasts pullbacks for about $3.50 ea, even less in volume..... Assorted colors a MUST because 2-3 kids in family need their own color!

Prediction: You will occasionally be asked to AUTOGRAPH one (!) , because 'you MUST be special' if you are driving a VIPER!

Last edited:

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
......Actually, those would be GREAT to keep in the glove compartment (okay--trunk; okay--center console; ......to give to kids who just LOVE the Viper!.....[/quote]

TAILWAG, we buy these 500+ at a time.....please contact me. [email protected]

Julie, if you are serious, drop me a note too. We have given away over 4000 mini-diecasts and sold about 1000. Many owners of like-mind as you, buy dozens from us at a time, just to reward kids who are fans. 4 different colors avail, 5" long 'licensed' diecasts pullbacks for about $3.50 ea, even less in volume..... Assorted colors a MUST because 2-3 kids in family need their own color!

Prediction: You will occasionally be asked to AUTOGRAPH one (!) , because 'you MUST be special' if you are driving a VIPER!

Will do...let me pull a list of all the "Viper items" that I can get a hold of. Typically, I would run a small production badge (about 10,000 pieces) but I might be able to tag on to an existent run or maybe even make a "custom" run for VCA...let me look into the details...
PS: sorry for completely taking this off track...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Boy and Gal......

25 assorted 1/36 diecast LICENSED pull-back Vipers is worth the effort, and they ship 3-days USA 50 States to your door, delivered for $99.00... "Under $100" ! And Ill put in a freebee surprise for YOU !

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Jon...I was only thinking of buying a few of these to keep on hand, nowhere near the volume you are suggesting! Thank you though...juli

viperfreek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops... no selling. i'm new and just read the rules
hehe the barbie dolls

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
....Actually, those would be GREAT to keep in the glove compartment (okay--trunk; okay--center console; okay on the FLOOR! ), to give to kids who just LOVE the Viper! ~juli

Thank you, Jon...I was only thinking of buying a few of these to keep on hand, nowhere near the volume you are suggesting! Thank you though...juli

25 IS a few! We get 576 per order. 25 minis last me ONE-TWO weekends..........in glove box, trunk, console, floor under seat.........one family can snag 3-5 ! You can buy TWO 1/36 cars........but 25 ship for same cost of 2 ship .....

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 IS a few! We get 576 per order. 25 minis last me ONE-TWO weekends..........in glove box, trunk, console, floor under seat.........one family can snag 3-5 ! You can buy TWO 1/36 cars........but 25 ship for same cost of 2 ship .....

The joke was on the 'storage' compartments in the Viper, LOL~~! Hence my saying the glove compartment-OOPS; the center console-OOPS; etc, etc, etc. :D A few to me is only 2-3, not 25 :omg:. Thank you again for the offer! ~juli

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jules
Wanna split a box... See how long they last?
Jon can ship all to me, I'll pick out my favorite colors and send the rest to you :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jules
Wanna split a box... See how long they last?
Jon can ship all to me, I'll pick out my favorite colors and send the rest to you :lmao:

Since I KNOW what COLOR you will pick, I will have to say Thanx, but NO THANX...:rolaugh:!!
(There'd be NO GTS BLUE left for me...:D) LOL...thank you truly though! ~jules

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I KNOW what COLOR you will pick, I will have to say Thanx, but NO THANX...:rolaugh:!!
(There'd be NO GTS BLUE left for me...:D) LOL...thank you truly though! ~jules
Somebody woke up grumpy today :omg: J/K
Like "Fox News" I'd be fair and balanced :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody woke up grumpy today :omg: J/K
Like "Fox News" I'd be fair and balanced :eater:

Kala, I was bustin on ya~!!! (You know--you with the BLUE Viper, me with the BLUE Viper...lol :lmao:) Have I ever been 'grumpy' on here? :D You are too funny! Your posts always make me laugh, girl! :2tu: ~jules

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kala, I was bustin on ya~!!! (You know--you with the BLUE Viper, me with the BLUE Viper...lol :lmao:) Have I ever been 'grumpy' on here? :D You are too funny! Your posts always make me laugh, girl! :2tu: ~jules
Come on Jules... Step up to the plate... The kids are counting on you :eater:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187