cOfFeE bEt .... did 04 Vipers NEW come with Floor Mats.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some ***** on this forum told me their 04 viper came with front driver and passenger FLOOR mats FROM THE FACTORY.

I enlightened them, that no viper to my knowledge has EVER come with driver and passenger floor mats from the factory. You can buy them at the dealership, but thats NOT factory included.

He was sooo posative, that his USED 900 mile car came with the matts from the factory, that we bet coffee on it. So, did 04 vipers EVER come from the factory with FLOOR matts?

Thanks, I'll start ordering my coffee now ....

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some ***** on this forum told me their 04 viper came with front driver and passenger FLOOR mats FROM THE FACTORY.

I enlightened them, that no viper to my knowledge has EVER come with driver and passenger floor mats from the factory. You can buy them at the dealership, but thats NOT factory included.

He was sooo posative, that his USED 900 mile car came with the matts from the factory, that we bet coffee on it. So, did 04 vipers EVER come from the factory with FLOOR matts?

Not to sure but be glad that you didn't bet on how to spell floormats:D

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 2005 came with FACTORY installed floor mats.

**** on that!!!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My 2004 SRT-10 did not come with factory floor mats.

I had the dealer order them.

My 2006 VOI9 Coupe did come with factory floor mats.

Dan

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually what happend was some doofus I know came over to my house so he could work on his car. For some loopy reason he decided he wanted to show off his ratty, "cut-pile" looking, obviosly aftermarket floor mats. I laughed and asked "Why didn't you get the factory mats?" This doofus buddy of mine, true to form, pointed out that I was in fact a ***** and went into a rant about how floormats never yada yada yada etc...:crazy2:

About 5 minutes later, this guy finally stopped spewing his vast knowledge to the world about viper floormats and trunk carpeting. ( his bellowing had become so loud my nieghbors were peaking out their windows to see what all the comotion was:eater:)

I thought mine were factory pieces....they look like factory quality anyway, unlike some one elses:lmao:

Go ahead and order your coffee...but please make sure you have money to cover both yours and mine should I end up not being quite the ***** you thought I was.

If it turns out I was wrong, of course I'll buy your coffee......maybe then you can put that extra coffee money you will have in your pockets towards a decent set of floor mats:rolaugh::dance: ..!..

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>I bought a pair of 03s and they didn't have any mats....but the 04 had a trunk mat included from the factory, floor, not sure anymore

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '04 White Mamba had special floor mats in them when delivered.

Brad

My 2005 came with FACTORY installed floor mats.

**** on that!!!

My 2004 SRT-10 did not come with factory floor mats.

I had the dealer order them.

My 2006 VOI9 Coupe did come with factory floor mats.

Dan

copperheads,mambas,vca's,voi9's,etc,etc all came WITH special floormats for those editions. I DO NOT believe the base viper comes with floormats.. There is now is a "protection pack" that includes them. Not sure if this was avail. in 04' or not. I think Jon might be right on this.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
copperheads,mambas,vca's,voi9's,etc,etc all came WITH special floormats for those editions. I DO NOT believe the base viper comes with floormats.. There is now is a "protection pack" that includes them. Not sure if this was avail. in 04' or not. I think Jon might be right on this.

Whoa back up.......if my 06 VCA edition had factory floor mats, me and Bill P need to talk:omg:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL...

CAN SOMEONE STOP SPECULATING AND CONFIRM what is actually fact, that his pos stock 04 did NOT come with matts from the factory...

maybe a wrecked front end that was painted, and a lose steering shaft... but most likely those were previous owner 'adds' too..

enjoy your aftermarket matts toolbag.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WELL...

CAN SOMEONE STOP SPECULATING AND CONFIRM what is actually fact, that his pos stock 04 did NOT come with matts from the factory...

maybe a wrecked front end that was painted, and a lose steering shaft... but most likely those were previous owner 'adds' too..

enjoy your aftermarket matts toolbag.

I had an '04 (non-Mamba edition) and it did not come with floormats. Had to order a set from Chuck Tator. My '05 Commemorative did, however, come with factory floormats because it is a special edition Viper.

Was his '04 a Mamba edition?

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 04 Mamba did not come with floor mats. Did come with "mamba" car cover and tonneau cover for when top is down.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont think this is correct. My 04 Mamba did not come with mats.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont think this is correct. My 04 Mamba did not come with mats.

Ok, guess I stand corrected.. carry on.

Bill P. is probably the only one who can really answer this. As he actually does the ordering in the dealer system. But my VOI9 did come with floormats from the factory, per the previous owner. And they do look specific for the VOI9.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Floor mats came with some Limited Editions over the years, but other than that, mats have always been an extra cost option. In 04 , unless it was one of the two Mamba Editions I can't think of a Snake that would have come with mats.:headbang:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Floor mats came with some Limited Editions over the years, but other than that, mats have always been an extra cost option. In 04 , unless it was one of the two Mamba Editions I can't think of a Snake that would have come with mats.:headbang:

Just for the record, my 04 Mamba did not come with mats either:(

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I enlightened them, that no viper to my knowledge has EVER come with driver and passenger floor mats from the factory.....On a side note, I also admitted that my car is SLOWER then MikeR and I humbly accept defeat.

I guess your not very knowledgable then, huh. :rolaugh: :lmao:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess your not very knowledgable then, huh. :rolaugh: :lmao:

lol. Notice its ONLY special editions, which I havent ever bought, as my select color combinations throughout the years have actually had lower production then these 'specal editions' So I was corrected about some vipers actually coming with them, and again only special edition ones, but was dead on that regular vipers throughout the years did NOT ... most importantly I STILL win the coffee becasue my arguement with Kurtis the Clown was that his DID NOT come from the factory... they were dealer added and probably bought by the original owner.

As far as admitting defeat? Yeah that was cute how you edited my response in your quote... Dont worry I'm bringing the noise on you and your slow copper head with my platinum head Viper... I'm leveling the playing ground so our cars are equal.. and your going to lose to me..being the better driver !!:D

How sweet, these two lovebirds will be having coffee together :crazy2:
Don't you have a boyfriend that you call a wife to entertain you, instead of trolling my posts? Yeah, I guess I'd spend more time on the forums too if I was married to a boy..:omg:

Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi