Concave Wheels...anyone got them yet?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
97snk iforged has put a 4 1/2 inch lip on the gen 2's. You will always get a deeper lip on a gen 2 than a gen 3 if you want it. Thus the concave has the same effect.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That set looks great on that car. The Picture with the Viper in it.

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These Gen II's should be able to achieve a nice deep concave on the rear Please contact me if you have questions about fitments for this application.

Last edited:

Wheel'$ForLe$$

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few pics of what we can achieve on the Gen 1 and 2s which is a deep concave rear. The Gen 3s and 4s will have a mild concave front and a medium concave rear. Pics for illustrative purposes.

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The picture of the Vette above will be similar to what you see on a Gen II Viper. The lip on the Gen II Viper in most cases is a 1/2 inch wider than most standard Z06 fitments, if that gives you any indication.

Andy Wheeler

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has a 4 inch lip on their gen 2? I think the issue is the lip here, can't go over 3 inch from what I was told a while ago. I would like to see how much it sticks out. Also if weight wasn't an issue (these being the show wheels) could it b done than?

Mine are 5 or 5.5" on the back. You can't go with larger brakes which is the only down side to these.

19/20 I-forged

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What finish did you get? All black?

Nope, brushed face with glossy black windows and lip. All you will see is the spokes from a distance as if they are floating and up close it will really show the concave effect.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, brushed face with glossy black windows and lip. All you will see is the spokes from a distance as if they are floating and up close it will really show the concave effect.

See if Austin can Photoshop that finish for you 97'.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need larger better looking rotors!:D

Mine are 5 or 5.5" on the back. You can't go with larger brakes which is the only down side to these.

19/20 I-forged

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have to ask they are too much.

:usa:

True....Andy, just send me a set...actually make it two! That's how I roll! :headbang:

My problem is that I would want a BBK to go with them which would get well into the 5 digit range. Unfortunately for me...my new album hasn't went Platinum yet. I'll quit trolling this thread and hit up the American Racing site... :bolt:

Can't wait to see 'em 97snk!

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True....Andy, just send me a set...actually make it two! That's how I roll! :headbang:

My problem is that I would want a BBK to go with them which would get well into the 5 digit range. Unfortunately for me...my new album hasn't went Platinum yet. I'll quit trolling this thread and hit up the American Racing site... :bolt:

Can't wait to see 'em 97snk!

SRT front kit and slotted rears with greens would be about the best brake/max lip application, and wouldn't break the bank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62