Cruise this weekend to Captree before it snows..LOL

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nana: Time is running out on us and I'm in the mood for some speed..anyone care to meet up for a captree cruise and some lunch this weekend..Possibly Sunday?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That should be fine. Car should run well then. As long as there is a good showing and clear weather I will be there. That works perfectly since I can just visit the girlfriend after in Glen Cove.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sound like a plan what time you all heading out to captree
i,m sure it will be a vette fest like every other weekend out there need to beet up on a c 6

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea...but I'm busy with Holiday family things on Sunday. I've got the Lion King at 1PM.

Saturday is OK for me if things should change. Last weekend was the first time they closed the parking booths!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,you know I will not miss it :) time and place baby :) ...............did everyone notice how Tiger says "the car should run well" all he cares about now is speed :) ))) he is out of control ........."Spirit of Les Baby"

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Steve need a pace car out there..Keeps everyone honest :evilmad: ..Well I think the weather is better for sunday...Lets meet on LIE service area between exits 50 and 51 out by exit 50 I think..Isnt that where we met before.. :evilmad:
:needpics:
4718Tators-med.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,you know I will not miss it :) time and place baby :) ...............did everyone notice how Tiger says "the car should run well" all he cares about now is speed :) ))) he is out of control ........."Spirit of Les Baby"

Got jokes I see. Well see you Sunday.

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bogota,

Hey we're going to *******. Hmmmmmmmmmm. That sounds like some good old fashion motivation... Need you to talk me out of doing some mods...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang