Cruise this weekend to Captree before it snows..LOL

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty the pics above are a collage of many different times were were together this year..Dimitrios decided to sleep late and looked like he rolled out of bed..
It was a great year together guys and I really relish the times we drive together and have some great times together..Thanks for the memories of 05!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same here boys I had a great time crusin with you guys and met some really good people and unlike other car clubs you guys are always into doing somthing other than sitting in a parking lot it's been alot of fun and cant wait for the spring to get back on the road see ya at the XMAS party
thanx

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's REALLY nice to hear guys! :2tu:

Adrian, Charlie, Keith and the rest of the Club's directors and Coordinators really made an effort to make things interesting.

With any luck, should we survive the Holiday party, next year will only get better.

Snowing now... :(

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats easy,Only made the one event and that took me 9hrs at 500+mph to get there
Chucks BBQ :2tu: ......

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats easy,Only made the one event and that took me 9hrs at 500+mph to get there
Chucks BBQ :2tu: ......
:needpics:

Here are a few....
The plane
3964Boeing_777_300_Kuwait_airways.jpg

The train station
3964Grand_Central_Station-med.jpg

The Wizard
3964Mini_N_wizard-med.jpg

The vipers
3964Ferrari_red_on_20s-med.jpg

3964SRT_wizard_hood-med.jpg

3964SRT_eizard1-med.jpg

3964Blue_roe_charger-med.jpg

BAZ at BBQ
3964Baz_at_BBQ1-med.jpg

The truck
3964BIG_F350_truck-med.jpg

The statue

3964Statue_of_liberty_6-med.jpg

Skeeter and myself even made it into the local paper :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really did enjoy this year. 2006 has much more in store! Oh and by the way, Scott, I need to join the NY/CT group. Got the form for NJ but changing.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sat. was great its always good to see you guys ,what a way to top of a great year....... Scott thanks for you leadership this year.(thanks Chuck for pulling his strings :) ) ............ This is the best club in the VCA just look at our events and how many pages of feedback we have. Can't wait to see everyone at the Holiday party :) ........ We need to plan a Dave +Busters winter event at least we can get our spirited driving fix on there racing games :) ))))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang