DIY "KNG" Diffuser Blades Write Up

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I roughed up my set with 1000 grit and rattlecanned them with rustoleum universal satin black paint with primer. I have done 3 sets like this. Thousands of miles on all 3 sets with no issue.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I guess I can swing by Lowes or Home Depot when I get home... come on July.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I roughed up my set with 1000 grit and rattlecanned them with rustoleum universal satin black paint with primer. I have done 3 sets like this. Thousands of miles on all 3 sets with no issue.

I did the same, came out nice. I finished them with a coat of clear too.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe that I have sold a set to a blue and white. So far I have sold to a bunch of Yellows, a bunch of Reds, 1 white / black, 1 sapphire. Awaiting photos from all of them. Honestly at the price I sell them though you can't go wrong, even if you don't like them but I will tell you I get a ton of compliments on them and after a 200+ mile trip last weekend my bumper only had a light dusting of dirt.

I have sets left so your more then welcome to be my first blue and white install (at least I think so).

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The latest set of photos for the KNG BLADE installations. I still have a few sets left so shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]. 100 shipped for a 4 blade setup, 140 shipped for a 6 blade.

These photos also answer the question whether you can put the blades right next to the exhaust outlets and the answer is yes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, after waiting and hearing tons of false finish dates I told the shop to finish my car right then and give it to me... still missing my exhaust parts I bought because they had one guy working on it taking forever and I only have one week left in America. I plan on putting these on today so I will get pics as soon as I can.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, after waiting and hearing tons of false finish dates I told the shop to finish my car right then and give it to me... still missing my exhaust parts I bought because they had one guy working on it taking forever and I only have one week left in America. I plan on putting these on today so I will get pics as soon as I can.

Please email photos to [email protected]

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be awhile, I broke the plastic that was holding the speed nut for one of the main bolts (bolt was rusted). I superglued it back on and will superglue it again, after that buy all new bolts for the underside if I can find some. I ran out of time and may do it again Monday.

mxz900

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be interested in a set of four; however, I am looking to use them on my Gen3 as replacements for the mangled set I have now. Are these the same shape, size, mounting holes, etc as the OEM on Gen3's?

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 7 sets of 4 blades remaining. They can be split up to make 6 blade sets as well.

100 shipped for a set of 4 blades with braces.
140 shipped for a set of 6 blades with braces.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great looking install!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a couple sets left. I am out of the 12 inch braces so I will include 6 8 inch braces so folks can add the bracing inside the bumper.

Do you have any diffuser blades that are shorter for on either side of the edge of the exhaust opening?

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the blades are the same length though if you look at pictures of Ted's sapphire you can actually mount the blades next to the exhaust openings, it just requires a bit of custom mounting.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have 1 set of 6 left. Of course they can be made to a set of 4. After this set is gone I won't produce these again without a minimum of 5 buyers.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After this last set goes soonest I can have some will be December. The guy who makes them is back in Virginia and ill be there for the holidays.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you didn't see the latest thread here are the newest photos. Still waiting on a couple others to send some pictures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21