Dumb ? Re: stage 3 adjustable coil overs

stew4706

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The previous owner of my 04 Viper installed the Mopar stage 3 adjustable coil overs and I have been looking for some instructions on how to adjust. Obviously ride height is an easy one once I get the correct wrench - any suggestions?

Thanks for looking.

Dave

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The previous owner of my 04 Viper installed the Mopar stage 3 adjustable coil overs and I have been looking for some instructions on how to adjust. Obviously ride height is an easy one once I get the correct wrench - any suggestions? Thanks for looking. Dave

I am not sure what product MoPar re-badges as you have described for gen 3?

Or Did they install an ACR suspension? An ACR-X? THose would be KW / G4. Does your car have Aero-downforce?

OP
OP
S

stew4706

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He purchased direct from Mopar. It is listed in the catalog as 2 way adjustable coil over for non ACR P4510951.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He purchased direct from Mopar. It is listed in the catalog as 2 way adjustable coil over for non ACR P4510951.

MSRP $5185, virtually the same as the KW-Variant II $2000 less.

Instructions May be online at KW automotive North America, Inc. /// Be successful with KW suspension - made for Winners!

Info Here; KW coilover Variant 2 /// Sporty and individual with adjustable rebound damping

or if 3-way here: KW coilover Variant 3 /// Coilovers with State-of-the-art technology from motor sports

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stew, do yourself a favor, call JonB

Reaction score
Well my take on it FWIW is that they are actually NOT the V2 equal, they are aluminum bodied ACR shocks with different spring rates (blue springs also) and valving for non Aero SRT10's. So for about $700 less then the ACR setup you get one for normal SRT10's.

Reaction score
Sorry Jon not even close to the steel body V3 either...
You must be registered for see images

Coilover Suspension System, 2-Way Adjustable, 2003- 09 Viper SRT10 Coupe, (Non-ACR vehicles). Coilover Suspension System: · Two way adjustable · Lightweight aluminum construction · Double adjustable (compression and rebound) · Ride height adjustable · Bridges the gap between street systems and full race systems