excited vipers owners who are in D status (or beyond)

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a rumor someone has a ssg coupe - used (i think someone's financial situation changed) so it is titled before but only 100 miles or so ... too bad I already have mine!

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Music I'am waiting on red vert /w white stripe aero package

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to get the transport driver's number. Not to be negative, but just be careful with your expectations. My dealers were told it was leaving the factory for delivery 2 times before it actually left on a truck.

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to get the transport driver's number. Not to be negative, but just be careful with your expectations. My dealers were told it was leaving the factory for delivery 2 times before it actually left on a truck.

I hear ya! Haven't had very good comunication with my dealer- I make all the calls. Anxious for my black/red ACR to arrive , as long as it gets here before my track event!

Leslie

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard form Bill P. my red vert w/ white stripes and aero will leave prefix next week, with any luck I will be driving it before the month is out.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard form Bill P. my red vert w/ white stripes and aero will leave prefix next week, with any luck I will be driving it before the month is out.

hey, I'm going to CAAP next week. if i see it there i will take some photos, if you would like....unless you just want it to be a surprise.

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Music that would be great, if its there you should have no problem finding it since i have been told red vert w/ white stripe and aero is one of one.
Thanks

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, After 15 Months and 3 days, It has been one He** of a ride to get one SSG with Graphite Stripes Viper out of Chrysler, We all Know of the dreaded D Status, Then D1 Is Better but then it is on to the Painfull I Status, Thought I was going to go crazy in I but then moved to J Status, Whohoo, Just one more Step to JB, Never got to JB Status, Oh yes my car has Stripes but it missed JB, Then on to KZ Status, Dealer computer states Car Shipped on July 2/08, Well it is only 4 to 5 Days to Drive to Detroit from Alberta, But we must have the wind behind us to help move along. Anyways the car is not here, Decided to Phone Reliable, Told OH no the cars are not Shipped on Shipping Date:confused:. They are Released for Shipping on that Date so My car is going to be loaded on the 22nd of July/08(20 Days), Reliable Said should be there in 4 Days (26th or 27th). Fine No Car, Phoned Reliable again, Find out Truck Driver had a Medical Emergency, Your Car Sir is Still in Detroit but it is Loaded, Should be on the Road again Tomorrow (29 th) Give him the benefit that his Medical Emergency is Serious, Waited until the 5th of August, Found the truck was in North Dakota, 2 Days Maybe 3 it will be here, Nope Not Here again, Phoned Reliable to see what the Status is. Truck broke down in Montana for 2 Days. Finally got going on the 8th of August, Dispatch said you will here from the driver on the afternoon of the 8th. Nope no word, Waited until this morning the 9th and no truck again at my dealership, Buddy of mine was driving by another Dodge Dealer in Town, Reliable is over there, Cool they are in town, maybe the other dealer has a Viper coming too, Went to see if mine was on board and the driver was backing out my car onto the lot, Oh well he must have to move mine to get theres out, Wrongggg!!!!!!!!! He backs up my car and drives it around and delivers my car into the showroom of the WRONG Dealership, Driver thought there was only one Dealer in A City of 90000 people. I may have been a little long winded but Like I said One He** of a ride.:omg:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer notified me that my Black/Red ACR is in J status as of last Thursday. He said if it follows course as the first one he delivered it will still be three - four weeks out but I'm thinking more like 2 - 3 months.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ordered my black ACR last December. Went to D1 in May with build date for last week in June and delivery in mid August. Checked a couple of days ago and still in D1. I'm guessing mid August delivery won't happen. More like mid November.:(

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sort of sad to see this thread progesssing still....with not yet delivered concerns.

Hey, I'm proof that dreams do come true! They actually DO get delivered. Hang in there gents/ladies.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sort of sad to see this thread progesssing still....with not yet delivered concerns.

Hey, I'm proof that dreams do come true! They actually DO get delivered. Hang in there gents/ladies.

That's true, but... how many times did you have to renew the floor carpet from walking over it in unpatient anticipation all the time, empty the trashcan because it was full with fingernails, ect. etc... :eater:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's true, but... how many times did you have to renew the floor carpet from walking over it in unpatient anticipation all the time, empty the trashcan because it was full with fingernails, ect. etc... :eater:
No doubt, but I can honestly say that I'm thrilled now that it FINALLY arrived. All I can say is that, afterwards, the wait doesn't seem as bad. :smirk:

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer notified me that my Black/Red ACR is in J status as of last Thursday. He said if it follows course as the first one he delivered it will still be three - four weeks out but I'm thinking more like 2 - 3 months.

My Red/Black ACR that went to D1 in May is finally in E status Today (Framing) It is finally on the ROLL. Was ordered in Dec 2007

Al

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday, still NOTHING! He did read me an email that he wrote to the factory, he said" his customer has called him nearly everyday" :crazy2:

I finally called Woodhouse, and talked to Bill, I am so sorry I did not buy my car from him, he is so friendly, and has really been a wealth of information! I feel like I will need some meds after this purchase!

Still waiting in Denver!

Leslie

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called India today and was told that i am in J status. I dont know if I should trust that becasue they also asked me how many miles I had on the car at the end of the conversation. I just hung up. :dunno:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called India today and was told that i am in J status. I dont know if I should trust that becasue they also asked me how many miles I had on the car at the end of the conversation. I just hung up. :dunno:

insane.......what is your VIN I will try to find something out for you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4