February 2012 club event: Karting at Pole Position in Frisco

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanted to let everyone know about our February event at Pole Position in Frisco. This promises to be alot of fun. I will post details regarding the time of the event once I get all of the details.I just wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible. As usual, we will have some giveaways. So come on out and hit the track with us. This way you won't wreck you car if you crash. :rolaugh:

Dennis

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being new to the car, I might not hit the track but would like to come anyway if it falls on my day off. Art

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Art,

We would love to have you come on out. The event will be at Pole Position. We will be drivig their karts. This loos like it will be alot of fun. Hey, what is more fun than bumping cars while going fast? Hope to see you there.

Dennis

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listed below are the details for the Pole Position event.

Grand Prix races
Three-segment race event - 12 racers per race
* Race 1 - Practice
* Race 2 - Qualifier (scored by time)
* Race 3 - Main Event (scored by position)

Meet there at 5:30 pm for a 6:00 pm race start. We will have reserved parking for Vipers in the parking lot. The club will be paying part of the cost for a 3 heat package. Should take a couple of hours for the groups to complete all the races. Location below...

Pole Position Raceway Frisco
10550 John W. Elliott Dr. Suite 100, Frisco, TX 75033

If you are going to be joining up, please go to our Facebook NTVCA page and let us know your attending. These #'s will help me with setup of race groups. There is a max of 12 racers on the track at a time, so we'll at least have 2 race groups. If we have more than 24, I need to let them know so we can setup 3 race groups for the evening.

https://www.facebook.com/events/366657336684446/

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I need to pay a little more attention to the titles, Huh? What day are you looking at?

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Art,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I had to work this weekend and just got home. I don't do Facebook either. I will put you down as coming. We look forward to meeting you. This is going to be a fun event. Our local club website can be found at the following URL:

http://www.northtexasviperclub.com/ClubPortal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=716&pubmenuoptID=6642

Dennis

PS: I am not sure if people will be meeting to drive over. If so, I will let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper